IGMEBP Finale

(So, it was not Heir that's ending, it was this book 🤣)

5 years later...

"Jungsoo! Baby, come down now!" Jungkook yells, calling his daughter. Footsteps was heard and he almost fell when he felt little arms hug his legs. Chuckling, he picks Jungsoo up and bopped her nose.
"What took you so long?" He asks, walking with his daughter on his waist. Jungsoo giggles, pouting.
"I was picking dresses, papa" She says, kissing her father's cheek. Jungkook rolls his eyes and they got out of the house, locking it.

"Daddy and Yoonie samchon is waiting for us, you took so long" Jungkook says, opening the van door and sitting Jungsoo down, making sure to buckle her seatbelt. Getting in also, he looks at the driver.
"Let's go now, Mr Lim" Jungkook says, while the driver nodded.

"Daddy!" Jungsoo yells, running to her father who had open arms. Jimin hugged her, picking her up and kissing her cheek.
"Where's papa?" Jimin asks, hearing her giggle. She pointed at a distance, seeing Yoongi and Jungkook talking.
"I don't know but their conversation is boring and I saw you" She says, seeing Jungkook walk to them, along with Yoongi.

"Don't run off like that, Park Jungsoo" Jungkook scolded, earning chuckles from Yoongi and Jimin.
"You two, if this girl goes missing, I wont let you go back to the house until she's back" Jungkook says, crossing his arms. Jimin shivers, remembering the mad Jungkook at the delivery room.
"Park Jungsoo, don't ever run off like that, okay" Jimin says, leaning to Jungsoo's ear.

"I don't want to see a mad papa" He whispers, looking if Jungkook is staring at them.
"Hyung, come on" They heard, looking at Jungkook who walked to the office. Yoongi followed and they too, laughing.

"I didn't think that the person I will marry would be my enemy's brother, but not gonna lie, you still cute"

"I was cute from the very beginning, okay? Where do you think Jungsoo got her cute nose and eyes?"