IGMEBP 2

"I need that boy!" Jimin says, frustrated. He was staring at the picture of Yoongi's brother that he secretly took, feeling his member rise up.
"I need to go to a club"

"Yoongi hyung will get mad, Jennie noona" Jungkook whines as he pouts and tries to remove his arm from his friend's hold. The older woman rolls her eyes, still dragging the boy.
"Come on, Min, just this once" Jennie says, finally getting the boy inside her car.
"I'm not the only Min here, noona, but if Yoongi hyung found out about this, you'll be the one to explain" Jungkook says, puffing his cheeks.

"Cool, okay, let's go" Jennie says, getting inside and starting the car.
"Where are we even going, Noona?" Jungkook asks, looking at the older woman.

"Noona! Why are we here?! Yoongi hyung doesn't want me going here! There's many perverts here!" Jungkook says, shaking. He felt arm wrapped around his waist, looking at the person to see his friend.
"Come on, Jungkook, have fu--Oh, hi cutie!" Jennie says, spotting a girl and walking away, leaving her friend alone.
"Noona, wait!" Jungkook tries running after his friend, but he bumped to another person. He fell to the ground, landing in his butt.

He whimpers, looking up to see a guy. The guy looked at him with a smirk, and eyes that Jungkook couldn't understand.
"H-hi! Sorry I bumped into you" Jungkook says, stuttering at first as the guy helped him up.
"Oh, it's okay, just be careful next time, sweetheart" The guy says, and Jungkook blushes at the petname.

"Maybe, come with me?" The guy said, Jungkook nodded. Welp, he forgot what his brother told him, and trusted the guy. But he swears he finds the guy familiar, like he had saw him before.

(You guys know what will happen after 😏

What will happen to Jungkook?

-Ggukie-nim out!💜)
[꾹이_토끼 🍪_🐰]