He Looks So Lost

Kade POV

(1 week later)

For the past couple days I have been working non stop with Andrew and Chris to look for Oli. Having Andrew on our side was actually quite a good thing because he was a great help. He has connections and resources to help narrow it down some. At first Chris was a little edgy because he doesn't typically like cops but I think he's starting to trust Andrew and believe that he was true in his words. He really wanted to help us take Oli down. I think Chris was key to all of this though. Chris knows Oli better than anyone and has known him longer than anyone that I know. Chris has dealt with Oli on many occasions for years, so if anyone had entail, it was Chris.

Although we haven't been able to find him, we are getting closer and closer. I just know we are and I can taste the sweet taste of revenge right on the tip of my tongue. And I loved the taste.

But there is some good news. Gaige is getting out of rehab in a couple days! We talked on the phone yesterday and he says that he is doing great and can't wait until he comes home! I was so ecstatic that he was finally doing better. His rehab time was cut short because he overpowered his addiction pretty quickly. I always knew that he could do it. He's had the fire inside him all along.

But wait until he finds out happened since he's been gone. Especially that Chris and I were a thing.

I had a feeling that Chris was a little stiff on the commitment part. I wasn't even sure of what we were but I could tell you that my feelings for him were growing every second of the day. Every moment that I was with him, all I wanted was to kiss him. All the fucking time. It was seriously getting out of hand and was starting to scare me because I've never felt like this for anyone. I've had boyfriends in the past but none of them could make me feel the way Chris does when he so much as looks at me. Every time we kiss, it was like the first time we kissed all over again. The sparks, the fire, the tingles. Everything was like the first time all over again. And just to think weeks ago, I hated his guts. I wanted nothing to do with him and I wanted him dead. Now all I want to do is just be with him because he makes everything go away. The pain, the misery, the hate. All the worry was just melted away when I was with him. Its like he's my escape from reality.

I was falling too hard too fast.

~~

"Kade get up! Andy is here and you have to go to school!!!" Chris shouted through my bedroom door, causing me to groan and roll on my stomach. I buried my face in the pillow and attempted to go back to sleep. I'm too tired to get up so I shouldn't have to.

"Go away" I whined at him. I heard my door open and a few seconds my bed shifted, indicating that he had gotten on my bed. I felt him press a kiss to the back of my neck as he hovered over me. I whined again because he was trying to get me aroused so that I would wake up.

"Get up" He whispered against my bare skin. My body immediately erupted into flames. Damn him. I sighed before turning over and facing him. He had a shit eating grin on his face because he knew that he had one this.

"I'm up..what time is it?" I asked as I rubbed my eyes and yawned. He pressed a kiss to my forehead before getting off my bed.

"It's 7. Now get a shower and brush your teeth because I'm not kissing you with your morning breath" Chris spoke casually as he walked over to my window and ripped open the curtains. Immediately I became a vampire and hissed at the light before hiding under my blanket. I heard him laugh and his footsteps approached my bed, yanking the blanket off my body. I covered my eyes immediately from the painful rays of death.

"Up Kade" He commanded of me before leaving the room. I sighed before rolling out of bed and stretching my stiff muslces. I wondered off to my bathroom and the first thing I did was brush my teeth vigorously because I'm getting my fucking kisses and I'll be damned if I'm denied them. After brushing my teeth to perfect standards, I got into the shower and washed my body thoroughly until I was pristine before washing my hair a few times. Nothing was stopping me from getting attention from Chris. All I wanted was attention and affection from Chris.