I Am Slowly Terrified By The Man In The Mirror

Kade POV

(3 weeks later)

My decision to go after Oli was a shaky one. I mean it was murder. And last I checked it was still illegal and punishable up to death. Plus..I'm not a murderer. I could never actually bring myself to even hurt someone without a very good reason. I believe that everyone deserves a justifiable reason to live their lives. That's how I was raised. I never thought I would ever be in a position like this. My normal self would have just let it go and tried to move on. You know? Let the cops do their jobs. Hell my normal self would have never stepped foot into Crisly in the first place.

But Oli didn't have a reason to continue living. He killed my mom for some unknown reason and he killed my dad just to get at me. He took both my parents away from me and left me to face this world alone. He doesn't even deserve to breathe. He deserves to suffocate slowly. I would love to watch his skin slowly turn a pretty tint of blue and his eyes roll in the back of his head as he attempts to take one last breath. It would be even better to watch him choke on his own blood. Look into his wide eyes and watch the life slowly leave them.

I was at war with myself and I couldn't tell which side was winning. Of course that didn't matter because Chris wouldn't let me go near Oli, even if we knew where he was. Yeah he skipped town after..killing my dad. Chris didn't think I was ready to do anything. If I wasn't in school, I was training. If I wasn't training then I was in my room. My new room of course. Which was located at Chris's house. Yeah there's a little sticker shock. Chris had convinced children services to let me stay with him since I was almost 18 and it would have been pointless to make me go to a foster home. So now I'm stuck with him all day. He won't let me leave the fucking house without assistance. Do you know how embarrassing it is to have him drop you off in front of your school and pretend to be your parent? Yeah it's not very fun.

~~~~

Chris's fist swung at me in what seemed like slow motion. I immediately made the attempt to move but my reflexes were even slower and I felt his fist collide with my cheek. My body went sprawling to the floor where I crashed onto my stomach.

"Get the fuck up Kade!" Chris spat at me. My heart was beating very loudly against my ribcage. I could actually hear it beating erratically. I sucked in a painful breath and lifted myself up onto my knees but even that was killing me.

"I...I need a minute Chris" I spoke breathlessly. I closed my eyes and tried to catch my breath.

"You think Oli is gonna give you a minute?" Chris taunted and I opened my eyes to see him walking in a circle around me. I was a panting and very sweaty mess on the ground. My shorts and shirt were drenched in sweat and my shoes felt tighter than usual. Opposite of me, Chris barely had a drop on sweat on him. His black and red track pants looked brand new and his black t shirt was pristine.

I took in deep breaths as I watched him, that evil but oh so sexy grin on his face.

"You think he's gonna stop in the middle of a fight for your aid?? That's assuming you even make it that far!!" He laughed menacingly before delivering a kick to my gut. I made a choking sound before falling on my side, clutching my stomach in pain. Throbbing pain swam through out my stomach. We've been going at this for 3 hours and I was already about to pass out from exhaustion. He agreed to train me and prepare but I didn't think he would kill me. My entire body felt tired and was in pain but I asked for this. So I have to suck it up and deal with it.

"Get up and fight" Right when he was about to slam his foot onto my head, I quickly rolled away.

"Good. Now get the fuck up" Chris grunted. Making a painful whimpering sound, I pushed myself up onto my knees, shaking slightly before getting up on my feet. The pain in my stomach was burning and I was sure there was now a bruise there from his shoes. I looked at him through glossy eyes. Chris raised his fist into a fighting position.