Ch. 8: The First Day

Izuku's POV

It's been a few days since the entrance exam, and I've been waiting to get the letter to know whether I got into the hero course or not. I am currently sitting on the couch, watching the news, and taking notes on the new upcoming heroes. They were showing some clips of them using their quirks, saving people, and some interviews of them. I continue to analyze them and take some notes down about them when I hear the doorbell ring. I pick up the remote and turn off the TV, put my stuff down on the brown coffee table in front of the couch, and make my way to the door.

I open the door and greet the mailman in front of me.

"Hello"

"Hello," he says back. "I have a letter from UA Highschool for. . . Izuku Aizawa".

"Oh, that's me," I tell him.

"Ok, here you go" He gives me the envelope before saying bye and leaving our driveway.

I close the door and lock it before going back to the couch and sitting down. I look at the envelope, take a deep breath and start to open it. I take out the letter inside and prepare for the worst that could happen. I slowly open my eyes to be greeted with the first word on the letter written in a big bold font. 'Congratulations' is what it says right at the top.

Dear Izuku Aizawa,

Congratulations on getting first in both the written and quirk examination! We hope that you will have a great time at our school. Your schedule and school uniform will be sent to your home shortly. The school will start this Monday at 9:00 am so be prepared. We wish you luck at our school and welcome you to class 1-a heroics.

Sincerely,

the principal, Nezu

I close the letter and put it back in the envelope before going back upstairs.

'I'm doing it mom, I'm going to become a hero for you. Hope you're doing well up there, I really miss you'

~Timeskip~ Monday

beep. . .beep. . .beep. . .beep. . .

I take my arm out of the bed in hope of finding the clock and turning the alarm off. After about five seconds, I succeed and slowly get up and out of bed. I yawn and stretch, still pretty tired since I only got about 3 hours of sleep because of my insomnia. I turn my head to look at the clock.

'7:07 am'

I look at my calendar and it's Monday which means it's the first day of school. I then go to the bathroom to brush my teeth, hair and take a shower.

~Timeskip~ After the shower 7:38 am

I come out of the bathroom with a white towel around my waist. I go to one of my drawers and take out gray boxers and put them on. I then put on black leggings, a gray shirt, and a nice fluffy black sweater. I put my uniform in my bag, and the school necessities, and bring my bag downstairs. Then, I start preparing breakfast for my parents and I.

I end up taking out a couple of eggs, some bread, orange juice, a tomato, a couple of mushrooms, chives, little pieces of bacon, different types of cheese, and some coffee stuff for dad. First I put the bread in the toaster and let it toast while I start to cook the eggs. I wash the tomato and mushrooms before cutting them up. I then crack the eggs and beat them. I turn on the stove and pour the beaten eggs in and let it sit for a bit before adding the chives, bacon, cheese, tomatoes, and mushrooms. I cook it on one side for a few minutes before flipping it and doing the same on the other side. While I wait, I take out the toast, set the table and pour the orange juice in two glass cups and also pour the coffee in another glass cup, and set it all on the table. I go back to my eggs and take them out, turn off the stove and put the eggs on the three plates and bring them over to the table.

Emotionless?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें