Harry Potter and the Popular Table 1 boys

(Handsome Dylan above)

╭────────────

╰─➛✎﹏ | BIANCA ! .°• ੈ♡₊˚•.

"Over there. "

My eyes zoomed in on where his finger was pointed. I walked behind him timidly as he took large strides over. He led us over to the back  of the library, which was empty save a girl seated in the corner.

I was conscious of someone seeing Alec and I outside, but it seemed Alec wasn't even bothered by it. He didn't even try to look any different save his glasses that I persuaded him to wear.

He stopped abruptly and I almost bumped into him. He ran his index finger over the spine of the books, watching each one with intensity. I knew he could feel my gaze on him but he didn't speak if it. And so did I.

He pushed the glasses up the bridge of his nose, pulling out a book. He placed it in my hands. The Divergent Series.

I tilted my head, "No thank you. I'd rather not read a book where the main character dies in the end. "

He furrowed his brows. "You've read it already? "

"Oh course I have, Alec. Who do you take me for?" I grunted, rolling my eyes.

He smirked. "I'd rather not answer that question. "

I narrowed my eyes at him, looking at the hundred of books that were stacked in front if me. I inhaled the scent of the fresh books, relishing in the moment.

Alec thrusted another book in my hands. I gazed at its cover with scrutiny. " blah blah."

I shoved it back at him. "Doesn't look interesting. "

He raised a brow. "Don't judge a book by its cover, remember? "

I blushed, remembering I'd said the same thing to him just a day ago.

"No, not in this case. Everyone judges books by their cover. I mean, you're doing it right now. "

He scoffed, "How? "

I pointed at the books he skipped. "You're skipping all if those cos' you don't think I'll find them interesting. Just by their cover. "

He stood still for a moment before brushing it off. With a smile, I continued my search for a book when my eyes lay on the perfect one. With a squeal, I pulled it out, gushing the cove. The Phoenix had it's wings spread out, it's colors of gold and red bursting with intensity. The flames from under the phienix threatened to burn with its fiery blaze. HARRY POTTER and the Order of the Phoenix was written boldly at the top.

I glanced at Alec to see his eyes scanning over books at the top. He towered over me, making me seem small. I leaned on my toes and gave him a tap on the shoulder.

"What? "

I shoved the book in his face. I waited to hear the thanks ,or the praise of glory. But all I got was his nose scrunched up.

"I don't like supernatural characters. "

I rolled my eyes. "I would have never guessed. "

He ignored me, lifting his gaze to the books, but I was not having it. I shoved the book in his chest and he let out a groan. I spotted another copy at the top of the shelf and I stood in my toes to reach it. I struggled but my fingers didn't even get to the shelf.

I heard Alec move and I stilled. Before I could turn I felt him press against my back, as his hand effortlessly picked the book at the top. He leaned closer to my ears, his hot breath leaving a tingling sensation.