With him and rebels

(Bianca above)

╭──────────────────✎

╰─▗ ▘➤𖥸 BIANCA

Have you ever been in a situation where  you feel like just gouging your eyes out? Out of frustration or anger or something even more trying? Maybe because of someone just intentionally trying to get on your nerves. No? That's the situation I'm in right now.

I tried speaking to Alec about the situation at school with Stephanie but he only gave me a hard glare and stormed inside his room. And that made me doubt whether our plans for the next day were still intact. I didn't care whether they were because I barged into his room in the evening with textbooks and I began tutoring him.

And now, I feel as though he's intentionally getting everything wrong to piss me off.

"...and it seems you're not even listening to me. " I lament, slamming my pencil into the table.

He sat opposite me, his hands running though his jet black hair. He had a textbook on the table on which his eyes were trained.  He didn't even spare me one glance.

"Alec. Are you even listening? "

He lifts his gaze from the book, piercing me with his intimidating glare.

"No. "

I frowned. "Why? You said it was okay if I gave you lessons. So why aren't you listening? "

"I'm good, now. You can leave. I can do it on my own. " he replied coldly, returning his eyes back to the book.

I clamped my mouth shut. I don't know if it's because of the whole Stephanie fiasco but it seems more to it than that.

"You can't do it on your own. " I roll my eyes.

He scoffs. "Oh, so now I can't do it on my own. I thought you gave me that whole speech with perfect reasons why I can. "

I turned red with embarrassment.

"I didn't mean it like that. " I added, "I mean, you need me to help you. "

"I don't need you. " he grunted.

I picked up one of his sheets with a very wrong solution. I slammed it in front of him and pointed at it with my finger. "Doesn't look like it. "

His gaze hardens.

"Fine. What do you want? "

I snorted. "What do you want? "

"For you to get out. " he answered smoothly.

"Then I guess we're going to have to go with what I want. " I sighed.

He raised a brow, "And what is that?"

"For us, you, I mean, " I blushed,"to do something good. The problems aren't gonna' solve themselves. " I waved a sheet of paper in his face.

He gave me a scowl which I happily ignored. I watched his expression keenly as he picked up a sheet. Before I could say anything, as smirk appeared in his face and he turned to face me.

"You want us to do something good, right?" he countered and I nodded slowly.

"Where is this going? "

He ignored me. "So, we will. But —"

I furrowed my brows in confusion. The whole time I stepped into his room he wasn't trying to make a conversation and now?

"But, after that, we do something I want. That I approve of. Deal? "

I bit my lip, thinking of an answer to give him. I don't know exactly what he might consider as good. But I'm sure whatever it's is, won't be that bad. So I found myself answering him with a shrug.