forever

Third person

It has been two and half years since john and jasmine were together. They smile  , fight , enjoy, irriate each other but most importantly they always puts efforts in there relationship. Now they had came a long way together. John had already graduated from the college and now working in the reputed company with high paid salary as he is one of most efficient employee . He also pretty sure that he will get promotion ,because his name is also recommend for best employee.

Now ge is standing in front of college because today jasmine going to get graduated. (Hey because john was her senior at that time so he get first graduated) . He went inside the college auditorium where the event of certificate ceremony is held . He had taken the seat and watch the event remembering his time.  When jasmine came to receive graduation certificate john appreciated her by clapping his hand . As she came first in the class.  After she came down from the stage she directly ran towards the john and held his hand to take him out . And the hugged him , he lifted her and take a arounds taking her in his  arms . And kissed her lips which they pulled away immediately cause they were in college. Treat me now john said as he take her towards her car . Hey hey ofcourse jasmine mumbled.  They spend rest of the time with each other . And then john drop her at her house before telling that tommorow he is going to give hum biggest surprise soo be ready . She tried to know about the surprise but john didn't utter a word about it.

Time skips~~

John's :-

I knock her door with my parents, cause today I am going to ask her to marry me. Cause I had waited a lot . Know I want her to be mine. I want to wake up beside her , I want to see her beautiful face everyday , and I want to live my rest of life with her. She opened the door shock by the view because she really not meet my parents because they live in New York because of work . Me and my sister live here by itself . She pointed finger towards my parents shockingly and then mumbled uncle , auntie.   Hey sweetie can we come in I asked . Ohhh yes yes please is says embarrassingly.  I already had to jasmine's parents before coming here so they know about it . As expected they were welcoming my family with open hands . We all greeted each other talked nicely but their my lady standing in shock and trying to figure out what exactly happening . So I helped her by kneeling down in front of her and take out the ring from my pocket and asked WILL YOU MARRY ME JASIMINE? . Her eyes immediately filled with tears as she see around our parents saying her to say YES! . I smiled ate her and then she speak do you really want to marry me. Yes I really love you and I want spend my rest of life with you I said .  If you don't want then tell me I said teasingly her . But then she nodded her head in yes and said ye....ye....yes stutteringly. I put ring in her finger and hugged as our parents clapped hands for us  .

Time skips~~~

Jasimine:-

Today is the day  when john I going to get married. He is waiting for me in the stage. My friends along with tina came to take me to him. He looks so good today. Like I always dreamed of this day and know it coming reality today.  I literally today also don't believe that he is gonna to mine forever.  I will never let him go I promised this with me. He offers his hand to me as I accept and walk towards the stage .

Now this vow time tina shouted .

I.. john .. take jasmine as my wedded wife . I promise I will walk with you in your worse and happy both the times. I loved you in the past,I love you now and I promise I will love in future also. John said.

I ..jasmine..take john as my wedded husband.  I promise to love you forever.  You are my first love and you will be my last one. I will be with you in all the situation not matter how hard it will be. If you were with me we will win every game of life. I said.

Tears were filled in our eyes . As we hugged each  tightly not letting go each other . We came In our sense when we heard clapping sound. As we pulled from each other slowly.  And looked at each other eyes . Then alex from their shouted kiss already . As John smile mischievously and pulled me to kiss . We were both in our another small world . But as everyone shouted excitedly we pulled away from each other.

Yes now we are together and we are happy . Now its 2nd anniversary of our marriage . But as the days passes my love for him only increasing for him . I exactly don't know how the we came met each other and now ended up together .

I can says its fate we meet each other .but it's our heart choice that we choose each other .

Soo this the end of this story.but guys you know love story story never ends .❤❤❤❤❤
And thank you everyone who had taken their precious time to read this story .😊😊😊
I really love you all.

Now I am currently writing(boyxboy) namjin(namjoon and jin) fanfic as they were my one of favourite ships.
Soo do read if you have interest . I will publish it soon. 💝💝💝