TRUTH

John's :-

Damn she look soo pretty in this dress  ,like a angel . Her light pink colour gown looks so good on her . Her lips were attracting me so much and that pink lipstick  making it more appealing , and smile on it making me restless.  But now looking at her she looks so uncomfortable with the environment, I know she never expected that tina would welcome her like some gangster, carrying alcohol bottle and cigarette damn this girl ,when she will learn not to make fool of everyone.

She looks so scared with this ,If i didn't promised her earlier that I don't disturb her then I would have taken away her from here till now .  I  tried to make myself busy with my friends so that I can control myself from looking at her ,and not to make her more uncomfortable. But unfortunately it difficult for me ,for my eyes not to look at her , my heart not to beat for her , my lips which automatically smile whenever I see  her . So i decided to drink so it made me stick at one one place . When I was talking with my friends then suddenly my eyes met her  eyes she was she was staring at me ,but she quickly turned around. She hate me that much that she can't able to see me . I was disappointed , I want to confront her for this .but I choose to quit so that I don't hurt her again .

Jasmine's:-

I step out from the house and about to turn around when , a girl in her 20 's  came in front of me .she smiled widely asked it's my name is tina . I  told her  I am tina's friend. So then she nodded and gave me the keys .she turned around to leave but then turned towards me and asked my name . I hesitate first but told her my name .

She suddenly hugged me . I was surprised with her this action , I leave me in few seconds and then started speaking

Hey my name is lily,  John's sister.  John told me about you and told me that he wouldn't able to date Emily because he has you in his side. He told me that how much you means for him . And didn't want to hurt you .

I was completely blank what to say , I was so disappointed with myself.

She pressed my shoulder to wake me up from my thoughts and then ask me that is john didn't propose me yet

I somehow managed to kept my thoughts aside and told her that ,I think he is planning some surprise for me

By nodding she told that ,  she forced him to date Emily so that he can also have someone aside him and be with him when he needed . Laugh with him ,cheer him up whenever he will sad . And this is the first time he came to me told me that he really love you . Please never make him sad .

Anything didn't came out from my month so I just nodded.

She hugged me before saying bye ..

I wave her and seeing her until she disappears. So that's why he came in my class on that day . Instead of letting him speak I got angry on him and misbehaved with him.shit that's why he looked so heartbroken at that time but in my anger I didn't even notice . Sure info he is angry with me .that's why he didn't talked to me yet . For me he talked with her sister and go against her decision.

Writer':-

Jasmine was thinking how would she apologize for her mistake, how can she make up things better between them.  She walked inside the Tina's house , she found that  one of her girl trying to kiss john ,he was full wasted . She rushed toward him and pushed that girl and told her  stay away from him do you get it . That girl was so shocked by jasmine reaction cause jasmine never interfer in someone's business. Jasmine put John's one hand on her shoulders and asked Tina's where is her room? Tina told  let me show you , she helped  her to  carry him towards the room. Jasmine  with help if tina put john on the bed .jasmine helped john to put his on the pillow , removed his shoes and put blanket on him  . Alex called Tina because most of the people were leaving for there house so they wanna meet her . So tina left jasmine and john alone and left the room. Jasmine sat beside john's head and started moving her fingers in his hair. Staring at him loving ,now she know the truth that he only loves her . After sometime jasmine receive a call from her mom ,so she have to go home . She informed tina and told her go take care of him .she will come in morning to visit him .