normal day

My daily routine where taken place from going college attending lectures and then doing some work with let's work club like arranging events, distributing food to the people who are in need and many more social work that are really exhausting but it make me happy somehow because by helping others and making them smile. It gives another type of satisfaction to me. And then going home . Life was usual . The only things has changed that I started talking to john very much .whenever I had any problem he always available but he never shows that but I always came to know that he is the only one behind helping me from his friends ,or due to his nature because whenever he tries to lie I also catch him because never look straight in my eyes whenever he lies. Our bond had really improved. And I think its changed in a good way so I have no problem.

John :-

Months had passed but today also I had not gathered info strength to confess to her . But I never ever proposed anyone I had no idea how to initiate it . Jasmine is the first girl who made my heart flew like that . Whenever I come close to her my heart beat so fast like anything. I gave her so much signal but she never get it .its just frustrating .today I planned get together for having some fun because we had completed our task on time. This reason is for everyone but my main motive is to spend some time with jasmine . I texted in official group informing everyone about the get together with timing.

I got ready ,and take my car keys headed toward my destination. My eyes were on gate waiting for my love and there she is.wearing simple black top and Jean's with open hair and light makeup.how can she looks so stunning in such a simple thing and the things which attract me more towards her is her lips whenever she speaks , or while biting her lower lips whenever she feel uneasy . I just wanna kiss those plumped lips. Hey sound break imagination and I came to reality .she is standing in front of me, smiling I just gave her smile and told her to follow Me. We sit together ,she was busy with her buddies when tina announced that let's play game .game called TRUTH AND DARE . Everyone form a circle tina came forward and rotated the bottle the bottle tip stop towards the Alex. Excitedly jasmine asked him truth or dare and he choose dare .tina gave him dare to Kiss the girl whom he had never liked at once. Everyone in group had became silent trying to think whom he going to kiss .but I know he is going to kiss tina because in starting she is so rude that she never ever talked nicely with him . And then he gave me a knowing smirk and talked towards tina and pulled her close to kiss her and there lips meet . I looked at jasmine her reaction really made me smile .she cover her eyes with her hand but in middle of finger she is watching. Tina pushed Alex and rubbed her lips with back of her hand and told her you invited this sweetie and she gave glare . I asked alex to get back to his sit he nod towards . before sitting back he suddenly kissed tina again and gave her playful look. Again bottle get rotated this time bottle stop at jasmine,tina asked her truth or dare .she selected dare and the tina gave me a look and told jasmine to seduce the person who is sitting in your right side atleast make his head turn to kiss you. Jasmine tried to deny but tina made her do that. She looked at me and gold me to sit on the chair.

Jasmine:-
I made him sit on the chair , stand in front of him looking at him from head to toe ,I kept my one leg on his thighs and moved closed to him. By looking in his eyes I unbuttoned his first three buttons of shirt and make him raised his head . Moving my hand on his shoulder and getting close to him inch by inch . I controlled myself because I just want to kiss him . I stopped myself in between and then suddenly he captured my hair with his hand and made me close to his face ,our lips were inch apart when tina shouted that you did it girl .I got startled , I just moved back and let him stand up . I just thanked her in mind or I ended this kissing him. I don't want to kiss someone like that I saved it for the one I loved .yes never kissed anyone till now. Game continued . After we finished game I said goodbye to everyone that left for home . I just couldn't sleep how I am going to face him after this incident damn.

I tried every possible way to not face him ,given every stupid reason not to attend seminars ,if I go there I will see john there and then things going to be worse . 5 days had passed from that incident. Today I have to attend the meeting because it's compulsory for all the members . I just got ready for the meeting because today I have no lectures .when I entered the venue I saw john is smiling and talking with a girl. I never saw her in the past . He seems to be close to that girl because he never talk to random one . I got my seat in front of his one but he now also didn't notice me hugh . Damn that girl she Is trying her all ways to keep on touching him .sometimes his shoulder, hands .the way she makes circle from her finger in his shoulder and continuously bitting her lips And he didn't stop her till now. This is some feeling which I had never ever experienced. Why this girl is getting on nerves I just want to slap her face.