orientation day

The message has popped , tommorow is orientation of LETS WORK club .everyone has to be on time.  The message content his information.
I made every possible way to be time or else that guys going to scold me again for BEEN late . I was on Time and headed to take the sit when head girl of the club called me ,her name is Tina. hey girl would you help me to disturb the certificate you just have to pass the certificate to sir or teacher respectively okk. I agreed and followed her event went smoothly. In the event they announce that they going to hold their 1st activity on tommorow . This activity is to bring members close to each other ,to build unity among the group and most importantly everyone can know each other as there are fresher also.

Welcoming ceremony:
Senior welcome the new members in club and introduce themselves .  Tina the head girl of club has the box in which there are paper numbers . She came front of everyone and let them to choose the one paper so that they come to know who are with they partnered with. Who two members have same number that both have to be team up to play the games. Everyone roaming and shouting there number to get to know who are there partners are . I was roaming here and there and then suddenly John shouted his number on mic and it was same number which I has ,shit it means  he was my partner . I raised my hand to let him know that I am his partner and then he came towards me ,handed mic to tina to continue with the game . We were standing together without exchanging any words with other this awkwardness got vanished when tina started explaining how the game was going to play. We were facing each other ,I kept my finger crossed ,almost eyes closed and mumbling that we can get easiest  number paper because whatever is written in that paper we have to perform that.john gave me promising glare and choose a number from the box .he open the paper and told me that we have to perform couple dance. I sighed in relief  and gave him smile . Then assured him that he is in safe hand because I dance quite well .he smiled ,we were sitting together ,our number announced we share a small glare with each other .

Our performance ended very well he is not that bad in dance. Everyone has appreciated us . Because of this activity john and I became friends . He is rude ,arrogant, full of himself but today he shows his other side which care for other and most importantly he smile also . Today first time I saw his smile and whenever he smiled I just feel smile on my face automatically.  I don't know but I  feel something good . Today's day ended very well . I really enjoyed. I had taken shower before going to bed and applied lotion .lying on bed I  was checking my phone then i receive text from let's work club that they had send all the photos of today's event  seeing all photos leaving smile on my face . 

✋✋✋hiiii guys
This is my first book. So if any mistake are there please forgive me.