CONFESSION

Jasmine's:-

I  called tina before leaving my house to know that if john has awaken or not . And he is still sleeping, that what answer I get .I told her that I will be in her house about in 10 minutes and then hang the call . I rang the bell of her  house,she opened the door for me, with warm smile .I asked her again is he is still sleeping or not. Before entering in the house , she said no and held my hand and pulled me inside the room where john is sleeping, she pointed  her finger where john is sleeping and left the room by saying that  ,she is going to bring coffee for me .I take my seat on chair near the bed and enjoyed my perfect view . His light pink lips which is now look dry but still looks so soft , his big eye lashes , his soft hair ,which is slightly covering his forehead . And his face were shining due to sun ray which is coming from the window and he look slightly annoyed due to sun ray so I got up and put the curtains so that it won't disturb his peaceful sleep

He look like  a baby while sleeping , he slightly opened his eyes while rubbing his eyes with other hand and smile towards me , and by sitting up on bed he kept his hand on my cheek lightly rubbing it with his thumb , he looked at me
You look so beautiful today ,he said
I smiled and told him If he want to  sleep more
He shook his head in no , no I am not going to sleep if  i sleep again you will vanished again . You only smile at me in my dreams only so let me see you more . He said
Huh he is thinking that he is in  dream right now  . I smiling told him I am  really in front of you right now ,you are not dreaming right now .
He pinched my cheek to check is I am in real or not.
I slap his hand and  pinch him  in his hand , now you believe me huh  I said .
He  looked at me in shock , why are you here ?
Before getting up I told him  , meet in at 5  I will message you address by saying this I left the room without looking him .

Is you and he talked tina asked me .
No , we didn't clear our things till now but we will solve it by today . I said to her . She just nodded.  And hey won't tell him anything about yesterday importantly how I reacted to that girl ohhk . Don't let him get any kind of hint  okk  I requested to her and she assure me that she won't tell him .

John's:-

I was shocked plus happy to see her in front of me. Firstly I thought that she was a dream like always I had but this time she was in real. She wants to meet me ,there is  something she wants to tell me or again she want to blame me for anything,but this time I hadn't done any mistake or I did .huhh I don't remember but.  Someone knock on the that's when i came to know that I am not in my house I roamed my eyes every corner in the room ,then I realised that its tina's room . Can I come in tina asked .yeah it's your room come in I said . Why I am here ? I asked . She smiled and told that you were too drank and you didn't have companion who can drop in your home so I let you sleep here.i nodded and told  thanks before getting up to leave . But she stopped me , she told to have breakfast because she already made it for me also . I nodded  and taken the permission to use the bathroom so I can fresh up . She nodded in yes and leave the room . After breakfast I asked her about jasmine . But she just didn't tell anything just told me to wait and watch  . I am somehow anxious , now what she is going to do. At 3 I got message from jasmine,the message consist the address and the time. This made me more nervous I don't know but deep inside I am happy that she is talking to me . To be in the venue I have two hours , I spend one hour about thinking what she is going to do and in getting ready ,I were my usual thing black shirt and jeans, I completed my look with watch and put some perfume . I got on my car.  It took me almost 25 minutes to reach at destination. 

I called her  but she didn't pick my call instead of picking call she messaged "GET IN"  . I followed her message and got knock the door but the door was opened already so I got in . As I stepped inside the lights got  on ; as I roamed my eyes in every corner there were pictures of mine and jasmine where hang on the wall . The room where fully decorated with lights ,balloons and with our pictures. When we were doing our activities every damn pictures where here, this pictures on wall taking me to the past when we were so happy with each other without any expectation . I realised how much I missed that time now. My eyes get teary as i think about it ? I see someone is coming but teary doesn't let me see it properly until I wipe it with my hand. As now I can see properly my princess is walking towards , she looks drop dead gorgeous today  carrying one piece dress of blue colour , with high heels and  light makeup which completes her look . She is carrying a drawing book in her hand the front one is totally blank ,as she is now a feet foot apart stand from me . She looks at my eyes directly and said get ready . Then she opened the book in a horizontal way and turned it to me ,I was impatiently waiting as I  started to read " when I first saw you I thought you were a arrogant man who is full of himself". After reading I look at her  confusing then she turned a page . Again I looked at and started reading  "but when I saw your helping and caring nature and the attitude towards me I fell hard for you every damn day".I smiled at her . Again she turned page and i read  " but when I see you with Emily and get know that you are dating her . Then I decided to stay away from you " and the page turned again " and then suddenly one day you proposed me in most horrible way . I just wouldn't think if I should be happy that you love me or should I be sad that now you are with her ". Paged turned again " but now knowing everything that you no longer belong to her and you love me " . I looked at her sign to turned the page again but then she but the book on the table aside her went somewhere . I was dumbfounded, why she didn't told me anything and walked away like that . After few minutes she came her hand were on her back like she is hiding something.  I patiently waited , as she walked towards me , she stopped at few steps away and kneel down in her one leg  and put her hand in front of me .there  is rose in her hand . She raised her face and " as I know that now you  only have me so I here asking you can you be my boyfriend mr john  she said . I was frozen completely not able to say anything now . Yeah my knee paining can you please answer me she told me . Making me come to reality I nodded my head happily and pulled her by her shoulders to my arms and hugged her tightly like if now I will let her go then never get her back .she pinched me before saying you are too strong .I chuckle as I lighten the grip but still  holding her . After we break our hug she quick given me peck on my lips and hastily turned so I can't able to see her expression and then pulled taking me to somewhere . I smiled at her behaviour not giving damn where she is taking me . If she is the one to take me I can go anywhere. 

She take me to the nearest  park where we are seating on the bench peacefully without any communication just feeling each other's company and smiles are tug on our lips.  I  broke the silence between us because this question is really making me restless how can she suddenly changed her mind towards me . I remember that yesterday at party she didn't talk to me not a single move she made to come close to me. So I asked her. How suddenly you proposed me?. She looked at my eyes and then came close to my face , my  eyes got widened  with her sudden move .she make her forehead touched with my forehead and closed her eyes and I CAME TO KNOW ABOUT THE TRUTH THAT YOU TALKED WITH YOUR SISTER ABOUT ME AND NOW THAT YOU DONT HAVE ANYONE, SO THAT'S WHY I MADE MY MOVE . BECAUSE I REALLY LOVE YOU  she said . Her  fingers were back of my head moving . I just closed my eyes and  automatically smile came in my lips while listening her . I LOVE YOU TOOO I said and pulled her into hug . Okk now let's go I getting late mom will shout at me If I go home late she mumbled . Huh I don't want you to go but .... I said .she cut me in middle by giving a peck on my lips and then she got up and offer me her hand by giving singal to walk . I looked at her and  hold the hand which she offer to me .  I drop her at her house . And then drive to my home . I  told my sister everything how jasmine proposed me . And she was very happy .  I am now on my bed remembering everything what happened today . It's like a dream but now in reality we are in relationships.  Its almost more than a hour we are talking through chats . She said goodnight and told me that she meet me in college.  I also said goodnight . Kept my phone kn nightstand by this I lay on my bed . I WE MEET TOMORROW AT COLLEGE LOVE I mumble to myself  .

...............Time skips................