wild party

Jasmine's:-

I wore my simple but elegant light pink colour gown , with pearl design on it. I preferred matching pearl earrings and light pink lipstick ,I freed my hair cause I don't know how to design it so I let them open ,carrying my favourite perfume here I completely got ready for Tina's birthday party .tina had already messaged me her address so I just taken my wallet and left my house . In middle of journey from my house to her house ,I stopped and buy her favourite perfume  and wrapped it in flower design paper . So this is what I am going to give her i don't know much about her likes and dislikes so I can't risk .and I want to give her something which can she use it. I am perfectly on time .I rang the bell and what I saw in front of me I completely got shocked . Tina opened the door . in her one hand she had beer bottle and in another she had cigarette .God she also drinks ,she smoke that one I know because in earlier parties I saw her smoking but drinking also . Wow I got my 1st surprise let's see want new thinks I am going to witness here.

She hugged me and pulled me inside, inside view was more shocking for me , I feel like I am in some club not in some house . Everyone looks drunk expects some student who where as shocked as I am right now.some were drinking, while some where making out also damn they should get a room for themselves. Tina patted my shoulder  which make me look her .she gave me smile and told me that there where waiting for me only to cut the cake . Then she reached in middle of room by taking mic she announced that she is going to cut the cake.

Alex brought the cake in front of tina ,all the people who were present there came close as Tina blow the candles everyone started singing birthday song , she cut the cake and first bite she gave to alex , and then kiss him. Ohhhh another surprise now they are dating and I never know that before. After that she gave bite of cake to john ,then me and some of her close friends. Then the maid came and taken away the cake so that she can distribute to all the people present there.my eyes were only on one person, john he was busy with his friends talking and laughing. Many girls were surrounded him .and he is giving everyone attention talking with them and laughing . I am here from 1 hour but these man is ignoring me like anything. He never listened me before but this time he had taken it seriously. He didn't even apologize to me yet , and also giving me cold shoulder .

His eyes met my eyes . I turned quickly shittttt why the hell he looked at me . He find me staring at me huh . I tried to see him if he is staring at me or not but he again get busy with his buddies. I felt slightly disappointed. I got busy with my friends also .

Tina and I were enjoying our drinks ,yeah she has alcohol in her glass and I have cola in mine . We were talking then her phone rang .she talked and then told me to wait here she will come quickly. And I nodded. She was  about to go when alex called her ,so she told me that her friend was waiting outside to give keys , and asked me to take the keys from her she hastily left me by saying this .I put my glass on the table and left to take the keys .