interview day

After lectures completed, I usually go home directly but today I have to give interview so I start walking to the room no 167 as they were mentioned interview going to be held in this room . I keep repeating to myself that everything going to be fine. I stand outside the room and the door opened and one girl came out and gave the number card and told me to get in when the number's is called . I just nodded and sit in  table beside me almost after 15 minutes my number called . I got in and I greeted everyone who were present there everyone were friendly expect one who always had cold expression on his face whenever I had seen him but I  try to avoid his  rude behaviour and tried to calm myself .interview went nice I was happy when I came out .i was ready to leave when suddenly the girl came out shouting my name .I stop and asked her what the matter then she told that I got selected and meet john at 10 am for further process. I gave her confusing look and asked I heard that result were going to announce after 2 days . She told me that you were good therefore we selected you immediately. I thanked her no asking more questions but I was full of doubts.

I told reena that I can't attend lecture after the break because I have to meet john ,she excitedly held my hands and me to take her with me also .I accepted her demand immediately reason I also not known but I don't not to be alone with that rude guy or I would kill him if talk any nonsense to me. So we walked together . John I called as he turned around he started shouting where the hell were you?  It is your 1st time that's why I am letting you go without punishment get it? I was totally shocked at that time but somehow I manage to nod in yes . He given me files in which their is name of the students who got selected asked me to make group of these student in WhatsApp and report them that they got selected . I completed that task and said reena to wait for me till I come . I headed to report him that i completed it . I entered in  the room and handle him the file and said everything about it . He asked me sit but I denied  and thanked him . I was about to open the door to leave but suddenly he close door  , as I turned his face came close to mine and his both hands were on wall because of the sudden move I closed my eyes and turned my face to left side .he bang his hand on wall ,I was so scared but somehow I calm myself and pushed him back .making I contact I asked what? He pointed figure on wall above the door,there was a nest of pigeon which can fall if we open the door after that he stand and adjust the nest so it don't fall again.and told me to leave after that .I wouldn't able to say anything and leave without any word.