Chapter Five - Abilities

'They told me I was dangerous.
I asked why?
They said "Because you don't need anyone."
That's when I smiled.'

"Welcome First years! You probably recognize the space around us! I assume that all of you have heard or even talked to one or two of the transfer students

"Welcome First years! You probably recognize the space around us! I assume that all of you have heard or even talked to one or two of the transfer students." Professor Tsuna yelled out to the class. He was a nice man. Always helping all of his students with pleasure.

Sasori wondered if he could ever be so carefree.

He says "You probably all remember the ability testing at the beginning of the year."

Several students looked around, all of them had worried faces on their faces. It looked as if it brought back bad memories for them.

The boy began to worry.

"Don't worry newcomers, the test won't be all bad." He smiled, putting his hands on his hips.

"All you have to do, is show me your abilities."

The Zodiacs listened to what the professor was saying

Show their abilities? They'd probably end up destroying half of the school.

Maybe the Professor knew that. He didn't ask for anything other than a demonstration of our abilities.

Capricorn crosses her arms. She tended to over analyze things. Though, her habit was never as bad as Scorpio's..

A voice quickly got her out of her daze.

"Alrighty then, I'll be calling all of you kiddos up one by one, alright?" The Professor then pulled out a big clipboard with several sheets of paper on it. It was easy to presume that it had all of their names on it. Though, none of the Zodiacs has sir names.

Taurus raises his hand up, smiling as he tried to catch his coaches attention.

"Yes? What is it Taurus?" The coach answered, giving a chance for the boy to speak.

He grinned. "You see, us Zodiacs have been training quite a bit. Ever since we've discovered our roles." Pointing to each of the Zodiacs. "And we've discovered how to fuse our powers together."