Character Profiles (Re-EDITED)

Aries -
Dates: March 21st - April 20th
Gender: Male
Age: Fifteen
Element: Fire
Personality: Although Aries seems like a hot head on the inside, he has a past trauma that induces his trust issues and his angry behaviour towards strangers. But with the few close friends he has, he vows to protect them with all he has.
Ability: Aries has the ability to shoot fire out of his hands and feet, this one is considered one of the most destructive type.
Category: Proceed with Caution

Taurus-Dates: April 21st-May 20thGender: MaleAge: SixteenElement: EarthPersonality: Taurus isn't one to talk much, he likes to listen more

Taurus-
Dates: April 21st-May 20th
Gender: Male
Age: Sixteen
Element: Earth
Personality: Taurus isn't one to talk much, he likes to listen more. But he does a complete one eighty when he puts on his savage personality. He likes to prank his friends with small little jokes, for example putting an air horn on a door. Taurus seems very cocky at times, but all of his 'bragging' is true. He uses his opponents anger at his advantage.
Ability: Taurus has the ability to control objects with his mind, otherwise known as telekinesis. With this ability, he can transmit messages as well- but he does not have the capabilities to control a living being.
Category: Safe

Gemini-Dates: May 21st- June 20thGender: MaleAge: FourteenElement: AirPersonality: Gemini is very deceiving

Gemini-
Dates: May 21st- June 20th
Gender: Male
Age: Fourteen
Element: Air
Personality: Gemini is very deceiving. But he doesn't use his skill to harm people for no reason. Aside from Taurus, Gemini is the troublemaker of the group. He may seem cold at first, but once you get to know him, his warm and protective personality will make you want to do the same to him. But Gemini seems to have some unknown past trauma and a bad taste for Pisces.
Ability: Gemini can clone themselves as many times as he want as long as he has enough energy to fuel all the clones.
Category: Watch Carefully