CΉΛPƬΣЯ FӨЦЯƬΣΣП

Comenzar desde el principio

When the bell rang, Anthony let out a groan of relief and quickly said 'bye' then walked into his classroom. We all parted ways and went to our respectful classrooms, Alice and I staying together as we went to History. Swinging our interlocked hands, she started talking with a dreamy voice, "I've never been so happy before." I didn't say anything, just hummed to let her know I was listening.

Getting to class was easy, people were too busy gawking at us and made way in the hallway for both of us to pass. Settling down in class was more harder for Alice than me due to her hanging off of me. She distracted me all class by throwing paper to get my attention, however I tried my best to pay attention to the lesson, so after class I gave her an earful about how my education was important to me... although I was completely lying.

××

"Alice!" I whined to her when we exited the school. Alice looked at me and held her arms out, where I wondered in expertly, hugging her waist with force I knew wouldn't hurt her. I stayed in her arms for a bit before pulling away a little, giving her a dopey smile, I glanced over at the others doing their own things. "Can I come over?" I whispered in her ear, before giving a peck to her neck.

"Yes, do you have questions?" I nodded rapidly before saying, "Plenty. Will Carlisle be home?" She hummed before replying, "I believe so, why do you ask?" I chuckled before smiling widely, "Because... he's like daddy material." Alice smacked my shoulder and that's when I realised how dirty that came out, this made me laugh out loud and Emmett gladly joined me.

"I swear that came out wrong! I meant like he's a dad, like caring and everything, oh my God kill me." I face palmed myself at my stupidity but kept laughing.

The sound of Edward's car horn scared the shit out of me and my board dropped from my hands. I stuck up my middle finger and he just laughed at me, pointing to the back of his car.

This is when I noticed the others were in their cars waiting for us to be finished. Rolling my eyes, I opened the door for Alice and walked to the backseat, putting my stuff in before getting in myself. Edward pulled out of the parking lot and we made our way to their house.

××

Alice dragged me in the house and even though I wanted to bombard them with loads of questions, I was still genuinely nervous about this whole ordeal. Sitting at the kitchen island was Carlisle watching and listening to Esme talk about something about redesigning the house, but stopped when we entered.

"(Y/n)! Its lovely to see you, I assume you have questions? We will all be willing to answer." Carlisle spoke up towards me, remembering what I said earlier about him made me blush but also brought a smile to my face. He really did care, as a father should.

"Hello Carlisle! And hello to you Esme!" I nodded towards Esme, giving a small wave to the both of them. "I do have questions, a lot actually." Esme gave me a motherly smile and Carlisle gestured for me to continue after saying, "Well go on, we are all here to answer. As long as its reasonable."

Taking a deep breath I started blurting out some questions. "Do you guys hate garlic? Because for some reason, I'm not getting that." I waved my hands around before getting stopped by Alice. "Let's move over to the couch to you don't lose your mind." Alice stated bringing me over to the couch to sit down on.

"You're right, it isn't really true, we aren't harmed by it." Carlisle told me. "Stakes?"

"False." Emmet laughed.