"Didn't they miss Mj game?" She asked.

"Nah, he play jv and varsity." He shrugged and she nodded before watching the game as well.

"Waddup." Vince said approaching the two. He gave Sekani a head nod and leaned down and gave Nijah a hug.

"Hey." Nijah said shyly as Sekani just sent him a head nod.

"You came ta see ya boy." Vince smirked and Nijah just shrugged.

"Sekani dragged me here actually, I don't know a thing about basketball." She stated honestly and his smirk fell.

"Whatchu doing after the game?" He asked looking over at Sekani who was on his phone as his family approached him.

"Going home and get some rest, we still have school in the morning." Nijah said.

"Aight, well ima catch you after da game." He said walking away. He woulda stayed with Nijah but he ain't wanna have a conversation with her by Sekani.

"Okay, good luck." She smiled and nodded walking away.

"You ready fa ya game?" Bella asked taking a seat on the other side of Sekani as the rest filled in the bleachers behind.

"Yeah." He said looking up from his phone. Mahogany had came and sat on side of Nijah holding Miracle.

"Miracle you too old fa that get down." Sekani told her. He didn't play that with her. He hated when she acted like a baby she acted too grown fa that.

"Lemme lone." She said resting her head on Mahogany's shoulder.

"Look youn wanna go with mama?" Mahogany asked pointing up to where they're parents where sitting.

"No." She said acting like a baby. Mahogany sighed before leaning back on the bleachers.

"Who her?" Maniya asked pointing at Nijah. Nijah found that extremely rude but held her tongue.

"You so rude." Khloe said shaking her head.

"This Nijah." Sekani said. "Nijah thats Maniya my auntie." He said and Nijah nodded and smiled as she waved.

"Wassup." Maniya said with a head nod.

"Yall go out?" She asked and Sekani sighed.

"No, we just friends." He said irritated at this question that people ask on da daily.

"Don't get smacked Kani." Maniya said bucking at him.

"Better get your manly ass back." He bucked.

"Nigga called your ass manly." Bella said laughing.

"Mmcht, ill beat boff yall ass." She said before leaning back in da bleachers.

"Well, time fa me ta do my diddy." Sekani said standing up stretching before dropping his phone in Nijah lap.

"Record me." He said standing up straight.

"Sure, good luck." She said picking up his phone.