Chapter 8- Trying to escape

Em's P.O.V.

I woke up to the bright sunlight smacking me in the face. I stretched out and look at the clock.  6:54a.m.

I turned around to see Sophia balled up in a fetal position, like always.

I gently shook her, but when she didn't get up I put one of my hands on her mouth and pinched her nose with my other hand.

Her eyes flew open as she gasped for breath. Once I let go of her she sat up and rubbed her eyes. "Really Em. Did you have to do that?"

I rolled my eyes "come on let's start tieing the sheets so we can get out of here" we hopped off the bed and stripped the beds of their sheets.

About 10 minutes later the sheets were tied tight and one end was tied down to the built-in heater.

"Do you wanna go first or shall I?" I asked Soph.

"I'll go first"she said not really certain she wants to go at all. But slowly she climbed down the rope and hopped to the ground.

"Okay. Now it's your turn." Sophia yelled up.

As I was half way down the rope it started moving. I looked back up to the window to see Jackson pulling it up.

"Jump Em's! Jump!" Sophia yelled. Without hesitating I jumped to the ground.

Unfortunately it was to far down and I twisted my ankle.

"Oww" I winced in pain.

Soph helped me up, "are you okay?"

I nodded then we both looked back up to the window to see Jackson about to jump down.

"Lets go!" I said grabbing Sophia's hand. We ran and ran into the forest. My leg was killing me but I kept pushing on.

Finally when we were far away from the house we stopped to take some breath.

"Wh-where are w-we?" Sophia stuttered out.

When I finally caught my breath I looked up at the sky and saw an eagle soaring over us.

"I think we are about an hour or two away the city. You see that eagle"i asked Soph and she nodded "Well the only eagles in California are in Inyo forest. Here"

"so what do you want to do? Run all the way back to the city? With your ankle twisted?" I shrugged I don't know what we should do. But we couldn't just stay here and wait for those uys to come get us.

"I rather take my chances running through the forest to get away from these psychos." Sophia nodded in agreement and we started speed walking.and running a little for what felt like hours.

All of a sudden I heard a branch snap. I grabbed Sophia's arm to stop her. she was about to talk but I put a finger on her mouth.

"Listen" I mouthed to her.

Then out of NOWHERE two guys we haven't seen before stood in front of us.

"Well look what we got here" A guy with a dirty blonde hair said.

The other one had light brown curly hair. They both just stood their and eye raped us.

I stepped in front of Soph seeing she is really uncomfortable and scared. I was too but didn't let them see it.

"may we help you with something? If not can you get out of our way?" I said with confidence I didn't know I had.

The blonde looked taken back with my fowardness.

"Well yes you can. We would like to know where you guys can me from?" I narrowed my eyes at him.

"i don't know about you but we came from our mommas." I said sarcastically.

He growled, actually growled at me and came in my face with inhuman speed.

"You know what I meant. Where did you come from, huh? The Alpha's house? Are you his mate?" I scrunched my nose 'cause of his stanky breath and pushed him away.

He stumbled a little before growling at me louder. "You should have done that precious."

"Oh yea" I taunted "and what are going to do about it?"

And with that he smirked before his bones started to break and crack and reform until a giant brown wolf stood in front of us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT. COMMENT AND VOTE...

AND THANK YOU ALL FOR READING AND VOTING I will be dedicating some chapters to people who comment or inbox me with suggestions.

THANK YOU ALLLLLL!!!