Chapter 21- dont tell me what to do

As we walk back inside we see everyone in the living room laughing.

Once we walk in we see Miller in a head lock by Sam. I couldnt help the laugh that escaped my mouth.

"Say it! Say it!" Sam yells at Miller.

"Fine, fine." Miller replies still struggling "you are better than me..."

"And!" Sam yells squeezing Millers heas tighter.

"And... I am a dick" he says straining.

Sam drops him and he falls to the floor with a thud.

"Whaf is happening?" Jackson asks.

"Oh um Miller said that Sam is a annoying Barbie doll and that he is a better fighter than her... So my babe beat his ass!" Edward said laughing at the last part.

Me and Jackson laughed, while Miller glared at all of us.

"Excuse me, Alpha Wells. But lunch us ready" a short blonde lady in Berkeley mid thirtys said.

"Thank you, Betsy." Jackson said giving her a respectful nod.

We walked into the kitchen time see sandwiches, bags chips, and soda laid out on the counter. The boys each got 3 sandwiches chips and soda, while Sam and Soph only had one sandwich. I wasnt that hungery so i just took a bag of chips.

"Em...you need to eat" Jackson said handing me a sandwich. just shook my head and said "no"

he looked at me sternly then said softly "please eat something"

flashbacks came into my head. i griped the table tightly. Sophia must have noticed 'cause she put a hand on my hand and wispered "ça va (it's okay)"

i relaxed a little before saying to Jackson  "No thank you"

he looked fustrated then commanded "eat"

i took a deep breathe before i stood up almost making my chair fall over and yelled "I said no! no me digas qué hacer!(do not tell me what to do Spanish)" then i left the room and rushed up stairs to my room.

Sophia's P.O.V.

i looked at Jackson ready to slap him for making her mad. someone put a hand on my shoulder so i involuntarily flinched then nticed it was just eddie and relaxed.

"vous êtes Stupide (you are stupid)" i directed at Jackson. they looked at me confused.

i sighed then countinued " she doesnt like being forced to eat" they looked at me before Sam said "why"

i probably shouldnt have said anything but they were going to find out eventually. "her ex boyfriend foreced her to eat." they looked confused again.

i sighed in irritation before i countinued "in ninth grade she had a boyfriend... they were a good couple for a few months...until he became really mean to her and called her horrible names and shoved food down her throat." I clenched and unclenched my hands over and over again.

"me and our other friends didnt notice...until we went to her house one day. we caught him calling her names and shoving food down her throat. Charlie and Ben, our friends, dragged him out side and bet his ass while me and Amy helped Em." I flared my nose mad still.

"even though He didn't mess with her anymore she Bulimic for a few months. then she went to the Gym and go better. But, she changed from the nice Em to the mean Em."

when I was done talking Jackson had anger and also guilt in his eyes. "I have to go talk to her." he said getting up, we all followed him. but before we could leave the kitchen the doorbell ringed.

jackson groaned before we all walked to the door and opened it.

"hey! whats up Jackson" three guys who look, almost, alike said.

I was a bit confused until Eddie said, "soph these are Andy, Ben, and Chris. Jackson's younger brothers"