Only steal what I cant afford

Start from the beginning

Blake: your not a very good thief are you?

Neptune: remind me to never steal in front of them, ok?

Sun nods as he looks terrified at the girls, who look mostly impassive.

Jaune looked around as he was surrounded by three members of team rwby.

Weiss: well? Give it back!

Jaune reaches for the apple and begin to hand it to the heiress.

Blake's that's what all the fuss is about? An apple!

Ruby shrugged as she looked back down to Jaune, only to see he's gone.

Ruby; what?

The three members of team rwby look around for the blond thief, only to see no sign of him.

Nora: what! He was just there!

Blake: we were distracted, he took his chance and ran.

Sun: but he's so skinny! There's no way he was able to slip past all of you and run away! He's definitely not fast enough for that.

But as they began to look around, Weiss revived a large blow to her head. Knocking her to the ground, and forcing her to drop the apple that is then caught. Standing there is Jaune with  a pot lid strappped I arm, and a pipe in his other hand.

Neptune: yeah! Get em Jaune!

Goodwitch: he's holding those weapons like a professional swordsman, his could a boy in poverty learn that?

Qrow: maybe he watched it on tv?

Goodwitch: unlikely

Weiss stood back up looking furious and she stabbed at Jaune, who blocked it with his lib, and retuned the strike with one of his own. Which was easily blocked and then parried, disarming him.

Weiss: stupid criminal, you can't defeat a huntsman!

Jaune throws his lid like a frisbee and hit Weiss on the head during her monologue. He then attempted to run again only to be stopped by a tall blond girl, Yang pointed her gauntlets at the fellow blond.

Yang: this is what all the fuss is about?

Goodwitch; it seems I was mistaken, mr arc does not have a fighting style. He lost his weapon rather quickly.

Mercury: did you see that throw? It hit that brat right in the face!

Emerald: he should have just ran, he stands no chance against them.

Cinder: don't be so certain.

As yang reached down to pick the young blond up Jaune shielded himself from the blond only to feel nothing. He opened his eyes and saw she seemed frozen in place above him.

Jaune: what the hell?

Yang: what th-

Ruby: language!

Ozpin: was that possibly a semblance?

Winter: impossible! He's a street rat! He can't have a semblance!

Jaune ran through the streets as everyone around him seemed frozen in place, some even frozen in step.

Jaune: what the hell?

He through the park and stopped to rest by a tree, he looked down at his reflection in a puddle, and he looked into his eyes and fell back in shock. They were glowing a bright gold, no pupil, no iris, it was like looking into a gold coin.

Ruby: is that his semblance?

Pyyhra: I've studied semblances for a while now, I've never seen one like it.

Roman chuckled As everyone looks at him

Roman: that's not a semblance, he dosent even have an aura, so it's impossible for that to he his semblance.

Emerald; then do tell us Roman with your infinite wisdom what the hell it is!

Roman shrugged and lit his cigarette

Roman: I'm not sure, but I'm very sure ozpin over there could tell you.

Ozpin sighed and sipped his coffee

Opzin: I'm not sure what it is.

Jaune clawed at His eyes, making something was in  them? He laid down and closed his eyes, hoping for this to be a nightmare. He had stopped time entirely! Jaune sighed and sat up, letting a few tears flow. Would he be alone forever here? Would this be the end?

View began to look puzzled at the screen

View: this isn't supposed to happen! Someone's changed the file!

Ruby: what does that mean!

View: someone has changed the multiverse! This person has changed the fate of this persons universe!

Summer: who's strong enough to do that?

View didn't answer as he looked closely at he screen

Jaune stood and looked at something strange moving?! Nothing should have been moving! It was a man shrouded in a dark cloak. He spoke in a very raspy voice

???: see you soon, new Titan of time, Heir to Kronos.

Opzin: lord of time, heir to Kronos, who can bestow such powers and titles on a Person?

Qrow: apparently that person can.

Jaune glows a bright gold and as the light clears away his clothes are completely changed. He is now wearing all white cloaks with golden trimmings. And a black scythe materialized in his hand.

Qrow: glowing ball you need to calm down and tell us what's happening!

Ruby: that's the coolest scythe ever! Not cooler then mine but still!

Yang: are we still frozen in time?

Weiss; if this Jaune is powerful enough to completely stop time and not even feel tired! Joe strong can he be!

Jaune: what? Who are you!

But the man was gone, replacing him was a golden orb that flew towards Jaune and imprinted something into the ground. It flew away, leaving Jaune to read the message

View: my god

It read

To the new titan of time

You are being invited to join the new world order, working towards a new and better multiverse. I hope that you chose wisely and join us

Oblivion