Tatsuya, Tatsuya, Can I Have Your Heart?- Kiyama Tatsuya x Reader

Hiii! It's been months since I updated this book and I'm really sorryಥ_ಥ.

Note: This is my first time writing angst but still accepted the request of @chococotaku to challenge myself(*^▽^*).

Oh, and I just want to leave this quote for y'all:

╒◖══════════════════════◗╕

❝ When you have seen as much of life as I have, you will not underestimate the power of obsessive love. ❞

- J.K. Rowling

╘◖══════════════════════◗╛

That's all have fun reading!

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫・━━━━━━ ❜

[Y/n]'s POV

There he is. Standing against his locker. I never knew I would fell hard for him.

A popular bad boy, who manages to win the hearts of every girl in the campus. He receive random love letters from his admirers despite the fact that they already knew every gifts are going to be thrown straight into the trash can. He never gave himself a chance to read those, let alone gave them importance at all. Nonetheless, they continued to shower him various presents. I don't like the way he acts actually. Then everything has changed unexpectedly. I didn't know why, I just realized I love him after waking up in the morning.

I, like other girls who were enthralled by him, want to have the experience of giving him something simple but significant, though I already know the consequence. I'll hand him something unique. Something that no one has ever given to him before. My bestfriend already cautioned me against it yet I have made up my decision. I will continue my plan even if it would hurt myself in the end.

I took a deep breath before the tip of my pen touches the neat paper. I love writing poems and songs for many years. I usually write random topics only. I have never written any poem that was dedicated to someone, just now. I write every word that comes to my mind with a smile on my lips. I have been thinking about this for a long time that's why I already memorized what would be the content of the poem.

After a short period of time, I was finished writing. I carefully put it inside the neat, white envelope then taped it on a beautiful box I have made myself. Whether he take it or not, nothing can stop me from doing this. Besides the poem, I will give him a special gift as well. I don't care about the consequence, the important thing is that my plan would be accomplished. This gift would be his immediately, tomorrow morning.

I called Nami not long after to go here in my apartment where I live alone. I want her to be the one who will send this to Tatsuya because I can't, I'm too weak to face him. "Nami, I trust you. Please don't disappoint me."

"Of course, I won't."

Then I entered my room filled with Tatsuya's pictures, it almost looked like wallpaper because they already covered my whole wall. I need to prepare this gift now. I can't wait anymore, I'm very excited!

Nami's POV

"Tatsuya!" He turned to my direction.

"Here, [Y/n] told me to give you this. Read the poem first before opening the box."

His mood suddenly lit up. "This is from... [Y/n]?" He asked, smiling from ear to ear.

"Yes, so please handle it with care."

Tatsuya's POV

Just like what [y/n] said, I need to read the poem first. I was overwhelmed at the content, this is my first time receiving a poem from my crush.

❝Tatsuya, Tatsuya, can I have your heart?
Your answer might be 'no' but I still want myself to be on your part
If I'd ask you to make me yours instead,
Say 'yes' and my little blue heart will go red❞

"Of course! Whenever it comes to you, my answer will always be 'yes'. I enthusiastically opened the box but then something got me startled...

[Y/n]'s own heart was the thing inside.

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

Tatsuya: Woah!

Zirika: So how was it?

Tatsuya: If that story was real, I don't really know what would be my reaction after receiving a human heart.

Zirika: *chuckles* Aw, you would probably faint.

Tatsuya: .....

Zirika: By the way, my lovely readers, how was the story? Is it just okay? Again, this is my first time writing angst so I'm really sorry:<

Anddddd what are you guys doing while in quarantine? Stay safe, I love y'all😘.

Don't forget to vote, ja!