Who Will I Choose?- Rococo x Goenji x Reader

Third Person's POV

After Inazuma Japan's practice, you and Goenji always hang out together. And of course, your feelings for him grew bigger, and... you two always kiss at the end of  the day.

TIME SKIPPED (1 day before the match)

[Y/n]'s POV

"Beeeeep! That's all for our practice." Kantoku said. The managers gave to us our water bottle, after I drank it, someone tappped my shoulder so I faced it... "Meet me at the riverbank." Goenji said seriously. "H-hai." Hmm... I wonder why.

After I changed my clothes, I went to the place where Goenji wants me to go. I waited for Goenji to come. After some minutes, finally he's here. "Sorry if I made you waited that long."

"It's okay." I said with a smile. "I just want to give you something." He said while walking to me. "And... what is it, Goenji?

"Here." He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him. He kissed me sweetly. That kiss was so different. I was shocked but kissed back. We broke the kiss. "[Y/n]?"

"Hmm?"

"Can you be my girlfriend?" He asked with shining hope on his eyes. I hugged him... "I love to be your girlfriend, Goenji." I said then smiled. "You're mine now so call me Shuuya." I broke the hug and smiled wider. "Okay Shuuya." He kissed my forehead after hearing his name being called.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Third Person's POV

It's the day of the match. All of Inazuma Japan's team are stretching. "I'm very excited for the match!" Kabeyama said with a wide grin. "Minna! Let's do our best to win!" Endou shouted to the team. "Hai!"

You're eyes was searching for Rococo. 'Hmm... where is he?' You thought. Because you're busy searching, you didn't noticed that someone walked to you. "[Y/n], nice to meet you again."

"Huh?... Rococo!" You hug him. "I miss you so much." He hugs you back. "I miss you too, [y/n]." 'He looked so pretty today' Rococo thought.

Beeeep! The first half is now starting, you all lined up to your positions.

TIME SKIPPED (in the middle of the first half)

One of Little Giants' player headed towards the goal. He kick it so powerful, you know that God Hand can't block it so you ran at the center of the goal and block it by your foot. But you failed. Instead, you flew away and landed by your knee. You clutch your knee because of the pain you feel. You tried to stand up but you can't. "[Y/n]!" Goenji ran closer to you and Rococo also did the same. He will ask you if you're okay but Goenji carried you in a bridal style and put you to the bench. Rococo felt jealous. He loves you but scared to confess too. "Tsk." He hissed before going back to his position.

You was replaced by Megane. "Don't worry you'll be fine." Goenji said to you then smiled. You just nodded.

TIME SKIPPED (Agggain!?)

Inazuma Japan won! Everyone was happy of it. Goenji run to you and hugged you so tight. You hugged back. "We made it [n/n]!" Goenji said  in happiness. Rococo saw you and Goenji in an embrace, it made him jealous... again. (Back to the two of you) "Can you walk?" Goenji said in a worried tone. "Yeah, don't worry." You tried to stand up and walked back and forth. "See?" You said. Rococo walks to you. "Meet me at the back of the stadium." Rococo whispered to you, then leave.

TIME SKIPPED (at the back of the stadium)

You waited for Rococo to come. "[N/n]." Someone said that makes you turn to it. "Rococo, uhmm... why did you-"

"Do you love Goenji?" Rococo asked in a serious tone. "Yes and in fact, we-" he cut you again. "Do you love me?" He asked again. "Umm... y-yes but-"

'Gahh! Why did he always cut my words!?' You thought. "Good." Then he smirked. Rococo walks closer to you and leaned. Before he could close the gap between the two of you, you pushed him away. "Rococo, can you please listen to me and don't try to cut my words again... okay?!" You said in a high tone, you took a deep sigh. "Yes, I love Goenji. And in fact, we are in a relationship." Rococo was shock of what you said. "And second, yes, Rococo... I love you but... as a friend." You saw sadness on his face. "I'm happy for you and Goenji." Rococo said with a fake smile. "Nahh Rococo, don't be sad. If you really love me, you will move on. There are so many girls in the world, I'm not the only one." You said as you tapped his shoulder. "You're right [n/n]." He smiled... a real smile. "[N/n]!" Goenji called so loud that was enough to be heard. When he finally saw you, he walks to the two of you. "Finally, I found you. Everyone was looking for you. Let's go now."  Then Goenji grabbed your hand. "Umm... Goenji..." Rococo said. "Why Rococo?"

"I, umm... happy for the two of you. I-i wish th-that your relationship will lasts f-forever." He said stuttering. "Thank you, Rococo. I hope you can find a girl who will make your life complete, just like me and [y/n]." After that, you and Goenji walked to the caravan while you guy's hands are intertwined.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okie dokie it's the end guys!

Goenji: *sigh* why did you cut the story into 3 short parts?

Zirika: because I only have a little time to write. There are sooo many assignments to do!😵😵😵

Well, belated happy birthday to me!!! I'm 13 now, yesterday is my bornday. Haha, I wish you'll have a happy birthday too.😘😘😘