Girlfriend- Taki Sousuke x Reader

Zirika: Sousuke's the next!

Kishibe: Be ready.

Sousuke: Don't make it horrible or I will...

Zirika: Or you will?

Sousuke: Tsk, never mind.

Zirika: You're very cold to me, why? Anyway, onto the story!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[Y/n]'s POV

*sigh*

"Valentines..." I mumbled underneath my breath.

Tommorow is the most boring day. It's not that I didn't received some gifts from others, to be honest, 3 or 5 cute boys gave me teddy bears and love letters last Valentine's Day.

But someone stole my heart...

His name is Taki Sousuke, the arrogant soccer player and one of the coolest and handsome guy in the school.

He's a bad and cold boy. But I like that personality. I never tried to give him a present, he'll just laugh to his admirer's letter and throw it directly to the trash can.

And hey, he has a girlfriend, her name is Ayaka. She is also famous and... likes flirting other boys even she has a boyfriend. But Sousuke don't mind it, he loves her so much.

I wish it's me... I wish I'm his sweetheart.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Valentine's Day

Recess Time

We are at the cafeteria, eating, of course.

Like what I've said, I received chocolates and etc. I'm not that popular, I'm just born humble and pretty.

I just simply said 'thank you' and they will blush. So sorry... I like someone.

I look at Sousuke, so many girls' faces are red, obviously giving him something.

I felt jealous. I know there's no reason to be jealous but this feeling is... I don't know.

My friend also likes him before. But when she confessed to Sousuke, he rejected her and said bad things to her. I saw her crying at the bench. I comforted her and said that it's okay, he's not the only guy in this world.

I promised to myself that I will never fall in love to that jerk. And then... here I am... having a crush on him.

We finished eating.

I shrugged it off and continued walking towards the classroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yay! The last class ended. Finally, this day will be over.

I was wearing earphones and humming to my favorite song while walking at the hallway.

Someone blocked my way.

"Umm... excuse me?" I asked.

"I...." I don't understand what he had said.

I paused the song and removed the earphones from my ears.

"Huh? Can you please repeat?"

"I said, I have something to say to you." He said while looking down.