Who Will I Choose?- Rococo Urupa x Goenji x Reader

Bueno101, here is your request.

I'm very busy at my studies so... sorry if you waited so long to grant your request.

[Y/n]- your name
[N/n]- nickname
[H/n]- hissatsu name
[W/c]- wings color
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Third Person's POV

You, Rococo, and Goenji are best friends since you three were 7 years old. All of you are students of Raimon Junior High and was chosen to be Japan's representative (Inazuma Japan). Rococo and Goenji don't know you have a crush on them, you thought that if you were going to confess to them, you would be rejected and your friendship would be broken. So you kept it as a secret.

[Y/n]'s POV

"I'm going now okaa-san, bye!" I said with a grin on my face. "Bye [y/n], be careful while walking."

Hayyy! Another day for school, another busy day for me. "[N/n]!" Someone called out. "Huh?" I faced the person who said my name, it was Goenji, running towards me. "Can I walk with you?" He said while catching his breath. I felt my cheeks were burning.

'Woah he looks hot.'

"S-sure." Then I looked down to hide my blush. "[N/n], is there something wrong?" He said worriedly. "Don't worry, I'm fine." I faced him then smiled a little bit. "Hmm... if you said so."

At the Classroom•

'I'm very worried, where's Rococo? It's already time but he's not here.' I thought.

Then our teacher went inside of the classroom and walked towards the front. "I have a news for all of you. Rococo Urupa transfered out to another school. So he's now leaving the soccer club. [Y/n]..."

"H-hai." I stood up. "Rococo gave me a letter. He told me to give this to you when he finally transferred out. Here."

"A-arigatou, sensei." I got the letter from his hand. After that, I went back to my sit. Hmm... I wonder what was written in it.

TIME SKIPPED AFTER CLASS•

At the Soccer Field•

"Goenji, pass it to me!"

"Here [y/n]!"

I quickly ran to the goalpost, readying to do my hissatsu. "[H/n]!" Then a [w/c] wings came out at my back. I kicked the ball so strong that Endou-kun can't block it anymore. "That was powerful [y/n]-chan!"

"Thanks for the compliment!" I said with a wide smile. "Nice hissatsu [n/n]." Goenji smirked.

Oh nooo not again! I knew I was blushing so I looked down. "T-thanks G-goenji, yours too." I faced him. "Blushing, huh?" He said. "N-no I'm not."

"That's it for today's practice, change your clothes and go to the soccer club we will discuss something." Coach said. "Hai!"

•At the Soccer Club•

I opened the letter which Rococo wanted me to read. The letter says:

Dear [n/n],

Sorry if I didn't said to you that I will transfer to other school, it's an emergency. Anyway I was chosen to be one of the representative that will fight to the world tournament, the Little Giant. I hope we will meet again.

Sincerely yours,
Rococo

'Hmmm, Little Giant?' I thought.

"Minna, our next opponent is... Little Giant." Coach said.

Third Person's POV

"Minna, our next opponent is... Little Giant." Coach said.

[Y/n] widened her eyes and slightly shouted... "L-little Giant?!" But it's enough to hear by everyone. "[N/n], what's wrong?" Goenji asked you in a nervous tone. "N-nothing."

'Rococo, I think we will meet again this time.' You thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Don't worry everyone, there's a part 2.

Sorry if I will update it next time because I'm busy on school. Gomen!!