Mutual Feelings- Kidou Yuuto x Tsundere! Reader

Guys, I'm baaaack!

So I'll start with Kidou. This was requested by @Info-Baka.

Enjoy reading.😊
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[Y/n]'s POV

"[Y/n]-chan, wait for me!" I stopped walking and looked at the back, seeing Aki running towards me. "You walk too fast." She said while catching her breath. "Oh, I'm so sorry."

"It's okay. Let's go."

Classes were finished so the other students went home. Except for the managers, including me, and the players in Raimon Soccer Club. We went to the soccer field, spotting the soccer players practicing.

Kidou Yuuto, the genius playmaker, caught my attention. He's a determined, passionate and strong-willed soccer player. His skilled footwork technique, power, speed, agility and his professionalism makes me amaze.

Wait—why do I'm thinking too much about him?

Finally, the practice is over. They took a rest and sat down on the bench. Some sat down only on the ground. We, the managers, gave the towels and the water bottles to the exhausted players.

"[Y/n], can you give this to Kidou?" Natsumi said while handling the towel and the water bottle to me. "What?! No way!" I replied, making her smirk. "Why? It's not a big deal, you'll just give these to him." She grabbed my left hand and put the things on it. "B-but why m-"

"Can I have that, please?" I tilted my head on my side. "I'm a bit thirsty now." Kidou added. "Here, you can have it now." I threw the things in my hand to him but he quickly caught them. I can see to his face that he was surprised by my action. "Nice catch." I said before walking away.

I grabbed my bag and carried it. I called Natsumi and Aki and told them that I need to go. Aki looked at her wristwatch. "But it's still early. Why don't you wait a little longer?" She asked. "Okay." I simply answered to her question.

I took a glance at Kidou who was looking at me. I quickly looked away.

While waiting for the players to finish changing their clothes, I remembered what I did a while ago.

'Why did I do that to him?' I thought to myself. Many said that I'm a tsundere, a person who is initially cold before gradually showing a warmer, friendlier side over time. But... am I?

TIME SKIP

While walking home, I still think about what happened. I don't know why I'm like this. I want to change myself but I can't.

I sighed.

"What's with that sigh?"

"Kya! Kidou you startled me!" I yelled. I almost forgot that his house were just two blocks away from my house that's why we can definitely see each other because we're going through the same path.

His expression didn't even changed. "Baka." I mumbled underneath my breath. "I heard it." He said. "Then good. Do you want me to say it again?"

"It looks like you're in a deep thinking." He just ignored me. "Kidou, you're such a baka." I repeated, this time I said it a bit loud for him to hear. "Don't be like that. You don't have to be cold every time." He's now annoyed base on his tone. "Tsk, you don't ca-"

"But that's what I like about you."

My eyes widened. I was surprised about what he had said. "Wh-what do you mean?" I stammered. He suddenly stopped walking and faced me. "I like you, more than friends."

I froze. My heart beats faster than the normal. "Hey, it's not funny at all." I glared at him. "I'll gain nothing if I say something false. So, why would I tell lies?" He uttered. He was right but-

"I... I still don't believe you! I want a proof." I rolled my eyes. "Here." He gave me a peck on my lips, making me blush.

"Bye, see ya tomorrow." He smiled before he continued his walk. I realized that I'm already in front of the gates of my house.

"K-kidou!" I shouted. He spun around and looked at me.

"Our feelings.... are mutual!"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Done! Sorry if it's a bit short.

I hope you enjoyed reading this.😊