The Greatest Ship Of All Time

"Alright folks. Get ready for stuff on the greatest ship of all time!" said Dekito.

Izuku and Ochako blushed to the max. "This is so cute!" said their moms. "My baby girl's growing up" said Mr. Uraraka with tears of joy in his eyes.

"Here's more" said Dekito.

The two just kept blushing.

"And now we got some more" said Dekito.

"And some more" said Dekito.

"And some more"

"And here's some animatics!" said Dekito.

"This was based off a movie. It was a bad movie but the song was great" said Dekito.

"Here's one based off a Disney movie" said Dekito.

"WHY DO YOU GIRLS KEEP WANTING ME AND DEKU TO HOOK UP?!?!" yelled Ochako, "Cuz you two obviously have a thing for each other" said Mina.

"Here's one based off a superhero movie from my world" said Dekito.

"Unfortunately not long after that his secret identity was exposed to the world and he was framed for murder. Anyways next one" said Dekito.

"Who made these?" asked Mrs. Uraraka, "A talented artist by the name of AllyTheAlienx. By the way Ally if you're reading this keep up the good work. Your art and animatics are great!" said Dekito.

"What do you mean 'reading'?" asked Izuku, "Not important. Anyways this next one's a funny comic" said Dekito.

"That's beautiful and funny" said Mina.

"Then we got this one" said Dekito.

"THIS IS SO ROMANTIC!!!" said Mina and Toru. "Neither of us actually have singing voices like that" said Ochako, "I DON'T CARE IT'S STILL BEAUTIFUL!!!" said Dekito.

Izuku and Ochako were so red they looked like Mina and Kirishima's secret love children if Kirishima actually had natural red hair.

"Alright Izuku, Ochako, I'm gonna put you two in another room for a few minutes so you can sort out your feelings. No having sex in there I just had the floors waxed" said Dekito as he snapped his fingers teleporting them into another room.

"Alright now let's watch them" said Dekito as he pulled up the holographic screen.

It showed both Izuku and Ochako standing in a room.

"I uh..." said Izuku, "DEKU I LOVE YOU! I'VE LOVED YOU SINCE WE FIRST STARTED GOING TO UA TOGETHER! YOUR JUST SO CUTE, KIND, AND FUNNY AND I WANNA SPEND THE REST OF MY LIFE WITH YOU!!!" yelled Ochako with a red face.

"I-I-I LOVE YOU TOO! I HAVE BEEN SINCE THE MOMENT I MET YOU! YOU'RE JUST SO KIND AND BEAUTIFUL AND I ALSO WANT TO SPEND THE REST OF MY LIFE WITH YOU!!!" yelled Izuku with a face as red as the sun.

"Awwww" said everyone watching. "Hey love birds kiss already!" shouted Dekito into a microphone.

"YOU'RE WATCHING US?!?!" said Izuku and Ochako as they looked around the room to see if there were any cameras.

"Just kiss!" said Dekito.

Izuku then wrapped his arm around Ochako's waist and the two broke into a deep and passionate kiss.

The audience cheered. Inko and Ochako's parents cried tears of joy, "My baby's growing up!" said Inko and Mrs. Uraraka. "Yay! Mom and Dad love each other!" said Eri. "I'm so proud of my grandson" said Nana as she wiped tears of joy from her eyes.

Dekito then snapped the two back into the theater.

"We're dating!" they both said holding hands while the audience cheered even more.

Izuku and Ochako took their seats. Ochako rested her head on Izuku's shoulder.

"Now back to the multiverse folks!" said Dekito.

For those of you who hate IzuOcha and wanted TodoDeku or some other ship well beat it and find some other book to read. This is an IzuOcha book! Anyways thx for reading!