Villain Deku

WARNING! This chapter contains slight spoilers for the manga! Specifically Shigaraki's origin story!

"Alright now this next universe is gonna be one of the non-happy ones I mentioned so I'm gonna teleport the kids into the kids room. But first I'm gonna bring a few people here" said Dekito, "Who are they?" said All Might, "See for yourself" said Dekito as he snapped his fingers and suddenly a bunch of people came out of a portal.

Those people were Nana Shimura, her son Kotaro Shimura, his wife Nao, her parents, their daughter Hana, and a small dog. "NANA?!" said All Might, "TOSHI?! What the hell happened to you?! You look like a skeleton!" said Nana, "Mom?!" said Kotaro, "Kotaro?!" said Nana.

"Mom? Kotaro?" said Inko. The two turned to look at her, "INKO?!" they both said, "Wait why did you just call Nana 'mom' Mrs. Midoriya?" said All Might, "Because she is my mom" said Inko, "WHAT?!" said Izuku and Shigaraki and All Might, "Yeah. I mentioned my daughter to you before Toshi" said Nana.

"After our father was killed our Mom put us both up for adoption in separate orphanages to protect us" said Inko, "Protect us?! She abandoned us!" said Kotaro, "I did it to protect you both" said Nana, "I don't care! You still abandoned your own children!" said Kotaro, "She only did it cuz she loves you both. If she hadn't All For One would've killed you both. Trust me, I know. I went to universes where she didn't put you up for adoption and you both suffered" said Dekito.

"Universes? What the hell are you talking about?! Where are we?!" said Kotaro, "*Sigh* Here we go again" said Dekito as he then explained to them what was going on.

"So you temporarily brought us back to life so we could watch alternate versions of my grandson?" said Nana, "Pretty much" said Dekito.

"So you're my grandmother, Nana? Why didn't you tell me when we met in the void of One For All?" asked Izuku, "I wanted to wait until the right time to tell you. I needed you to focus on defeating All For One" said Nana.

"God dammit so I have a hero for a nephew?" said Kotaro, "You also had a pro hero for a brother-in-law. Izuku's father was a hero who could breathe fire before he died when Izuku was a child" said Inko.

"Wait a minute where's Tenko?" said Nao worriedly. The dog then ran over to Shigaraki and started to jump up to him. "Hon?!" said Shigaraki, "How do you know my son's dog's name? And why is he so happy to see you?" said Kotaro, "Yeah there's something you should know about Shigaraki here" said All Might.

Shigaraki then walked over to them and removed the hand from his face. The Shimura family gasped. "Tenko?!" said Nao, "Yeah mother it's me" said Tenko, "What happened to you?" said Kotaro, "I became a villain that's what. All because of your bullshit parenting" said Shigaraki.

"Wait you're my nephew?!" said Inko, "AND YOU'RE MY COUSIN?!?!" said Izuku, "I guess so" said Shigaraki. "He's actually my successor" said AFO who stood up from his seat. "Who are you?" said Nana, "That's All For One" said All Might, "WHAT?!" said Nana who was about to attack him but Dekito stopped him, "No fighting in my theater" said Dekito. "How exactly did this happen?" said Kotaro, "Well you see..." and then Shigaraki explained to them his origin story. "Kotaro you hit your own son?!" said Nana, "Hey he deserved it for wanting to be a hero- oof!" he said as his son punched him in the stomach. "After that All For One here adopted me" said Shigaraki, "WHAT?!" said Nana and Kotaro, "Yep. And he's more of a father then you ever were old man" said Shigaraki. "Alright enough talk let's just watch this universe. Take your seats, but first" and then Dekito teleported Hana and the rest of the children into the kids room.

"Why did you teleport them?" asked Izuku, "Because in this next universe you're a villain Izuku" said Dekito, "WHAT?!" said eveyone, "So in this universe both my grandsons are villains in this?" said Nana, "Yep you'll just have to watch it and see for yourself" said Dekito as it began the alternate universe.