An Enticing Offer

Izuku Midoriya and his classmates were just relaxing in the dorms when suddenly a portal opened up and sucked them all in. 

...

The next thing they knew they were in a large theater along with multiple other people. Those people were: The teachers, Eri, Kota, the big three, Class 1-B, David and Melissa, Camie and Yoarashi, all the parents and siblings of Class 1-A, Detective Tsukauchi, a few pro heroes, the Hero Killer Stain, and the League of Villains. 

"WHERE THE FUCK ARE WE?!" shouted Bakugo, "WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE BRAT!!!" shouted Mitsuki as she slapped her son. 

"What's going on?!" said Izuku. "ALL FOR ONE!!!" shouted All Might as he tried to get in his buff form, "Ah. All Might. Care to explain where we are? I can't seem to use any of my quirks" said AFO.

"I can explain that" said a voice. The students and pros quickly got in a fighting stance. "SHOW YOURSELF VILLAIN!!!" shouted Endeavor, "Oh I'm not a villain Endeavor, unlike you. But I will come out" said the voice.

Suddenly a man in a black hooded cloak stepped onto the stage. "Who are you and what do you want?" said Aizawa, "My name is uh... Dekito. And I'm here to show you the... MULTIVERSE!!!!!" shouted Dekito.

"But I thought the multiverse is just a theory" said Momo, "Nope it's real. Other beings like me were doing it so I thought I'd do it too" said Dekito. 

"Total bullshit. DIE!" shouted Bakugo as he tried to fire an explosion at Dekito but nothing happened. "HOW THE FUCK?!" shouted Bakugo, "Bakugo there are children here!" said Aizawa as he pointed at Eri, Kota, and Tsu's siblings. "Calm down I censored it for them. And I temporarily erased your quirks so you can't attack me or each other" said Dekito. "How did you do that?" asked Izuku, "I'm a multi-dimensional being, basically what you would call a god" said Dekito. 

Everyone gasped. "Yep. I'm from another universe in which you are all fictional characters in a manga/anime called My Hero Academia, written by Kohei Horikoshi" said Dekito, "We're all fictional characters in your universe?" said Izuku, "Damn right. And your the main character Izuku" said Dekito.

Everyone gasped. "WHY THE FUCK IS DEKU THE MAIN CHARACTER AND NOT ME?!?!" screamed Bakugo, "Cuz he's awesome and is an absolute cinnamon roll" said Dekito.

"Alrighty then. So most of the universes your gonna be seeing focus on Izuku but do you guys want to see this or not?" said Dekito, "But what about our world? Villains will be running rampant through the streets without us!" said All Might, "Not true. You see time and space work very differently in other universes. So when you guys get back only a few seconds will have passed" said Dekito.

"But hang on why should we agree to this?" said Nezu, "Cuz it could be educational for you guys. You could learn a thing or two from these universes" said Dekito, "Hm... alright I'll allow it" said Nezu, "Great. Now take your seats and let's get started. Also not all these universes are gonna be happy so there's another room for the children to go in for those. There's also bathrooms if anyone needs to use them" said Dekito as he pointed to three doors on the other side of the theater, one with a men's room sign, one with a woman's room sign, and a third with a children's play sign on it. 

"Alright now let's get started" said Dekito as the lights dimmed and a massive holographic screen appeared above the stage.

Thx for reading I guess.