Spider-Deku

"Ight first up is a universe where Izuku is a super hero called Spider-Deku" said Dekito, "Spider-Deku?" said Izuku, "Uh huh. Let's watch it" said Dekito.

It showed Mustafu when suddenly it showed a bunch of villains holding a bank hostage.

"Cowards! Holding innocent people hostage!" said Iida doing his normal hand gestures.

Suddenly a villain was pulled up by a web when no was looking, then another one, and then another. The leader of the villains turned around to see all his guys were gone. "What the hell?!" said the villain.

"Is that... webbing?" said Aizawa, "Yep" said Dekito.

Suddenly another web came down from above and yanked the villain up and coated him in webbing. The person shooting the webs then leaped down in front of the hostages. He was wearing a green costume that looked similar to Izuku's.

This is it:

"Is that... Midoriya?" said Todoroki, "Hell yeah" said Dekito.

"Don't worry ladies and gentleman. Your friendly neighborhood Spider-Deku is here" said Izuku as he untied the hostages.

After that Izuku left the bank and swung from building to building using his webs.

"Whoa! He can swing like me!" said Sero.

Suddenly we hear Izuku's voice speaking.

"Alright people let's do this one last time" Izuku narrated as it showed a manga with him on the cover.

"My name is Izuku Midoriya. I was bitten by a radioactive spider and given the quirk One For All. And for the last few months I've been the one, and only... Spider-Deku" said Izuku as it showed him getting bitten by a glowing green spider and then him talking to All Might.

"He was bitten by a radioactive spider?" said Iida, "And what's One For All? And why did it show Deku talking to All Might?" said Ochako. Izuku, All Might, Bakugo, Nezu, Recovery Girl, Gran Torino, and Tsukauchi all started sweating. "The spider abilities and One For All are his two quirks" said Dekito, "So neither of those quirks Midoiya was born with?" said Kirishima, "Yeah but we'll get to that later" said Dekito .

"You see I originally used my spider powers for fame and money but then my Dad died because of me and I realized I needed to be a hero" said Izuku as it showed him beating a wrestler in a wrestling match and then him walking down a hallway when a thief was running to the elevator and Izuku could've stopped him but he didn't. Then it showed him holding his Dad's dead body in his arms with a crowd around them. It then showed Izuku grabbing the man who killed his father and slamming him into a wall only to show that it was the man Izuku let get away earlier.

"Oh my god I got my Dad killed?!" said Izuku, "That's not All Might" said Todoroki, "Todoroki he's not my Dad!" said Izuku.

"I remember what my Dad told me when I last saw him alive" said Izuku as it showed him sitting in a car with his Dad. "With great power... comes great responsibility" said Hisashi as it then showed him walking into the light.

"I then met All Might and he chose me as his successor" said Izuku as it showed him talking to All Might. "Young man... I deem you worthy to inherit my power" said All Might.

"WAIT WHAT?!" said everyone save for Izuku, All Might, Bakugo, Nezu, Recovery Girl, Gran Torino, and Tsukauchi who were sweating even more. "Could you excuse us real quick? I need to talk to Izuku, All Might, Bakugo, Nezu, Recovery Girl, Gran Torino, and Tsukauchi real quick. We'll be back in a few seconds since the whole time space difference thing" said Dekito as he snapped his fingers and he, Izuku, All Might, Bakugo, Nezu, Recovery Girl, Gran Torino, and Tsukauchi were suddenly in another room.

"What the hell was that?! They know now that Midoriya's my successor!" said All Might, "Look I'm sorry but I think you should just tell them about One For All. They find out in a lot of universes anyway" said Dekito, "But what if they tell other people?!" said Izuku, "They won't. I'll cast a spell on them that will keep them from telling anyone else" said Dekito, "Alright fine" said All Might.

They then came back into the theater. "Listen up. What we're about to tell you all must remain a complete secret. The only people who know about this are us and a few others" said Nezu, "And even if you do try to tell other people I've already casted a spell on you all to keep you from doing so" said Dekito. "Ok. So what is it?" asked Ochako.

They then told them the full story of One For All. "And then he ate a piece of my hair" said All Might. "Wow. That's a lot to take in" said Kaminari, "Toshi why didn't you tell me?" said David, "I didn't wanna drag you and Melissa into it" said All Might. "So Deku you and All Might were both quirkless?" said Ochako, "Yeah. We were" said Izuku.

"Alright now let's get back to this universe" said Dekito as the universe resumed.

"I enrolled in UA. Then I saved a bunch of people, fell in love, saved the city, and then I saved the city again, and again, and again" said Izuku as it showed him saving multiple people.

"Midoriya is an excellen hero in this!" said Iida. "Oooo Midoriya has a girlfriend. I wonder who it is" said Mina.

"And I uh... I did this" said Izuku as it showed him dancing in the streets like a jack ass.

Everyone couldn't help but burst out laughing.

"We don't really talk about this" said Izuku.

"But after everything..." said Izuku as it showed him getting slammed into a wall and the ground multiple times by villains. "I still love being Spider-Deku. I mean who wouldn't? So no matter how many hits I take. I always find a way to come back" said Izuku as it showed him getting back up in a fight with a nomu.

"Because the only thing standing between this city and oblivion..." said Izuku as it showed him overlooking the city from on top of a building, "...is me. There's only one Spider-Deku... and you're looking at him" said Izuku as it showed him launching himself in the air with two webs and then winking at the camera.

The screen then went to black.

"That's it for now. You'll be seeing more of this universe later though" said Dekito.

"That was so cool!" said Eri and Kota with stars in their eyes. "I'm glad you liked it. Now on to the next universe" said Dekito.

Thank you for reading.