The Next Generation Part 1

"Alright now this next one is probably my favorite so far" said Dekito, "What is it?" asked Ochako.

"This next universe doesn't focus on you guys... it focuses on your kids" said Dekito, "WHAT?!" said Class 1-A.

"Yep. This story is about them and their time at UA" said Dekito.

The class started wondering who had a kid in this and who they had a kid with, while the parents of Class 1-A were excited to see their future grandchildren.

It began with the sun rising over UA one morning. We see a young man leaving the 1-A dorms in a UA uniform. The camera moved up to reveal the person was the spitting image of Izuku but with brown hair and a scar on his cheek.

This is him:

"I take it that's Midoriya's son?" said Iida, "Damn right-e-o" said Dekito

"I take it that's Midoriya's son?" said Iida, "Damn right-e-o" said Dekito. "My grandson son is so beautiful!" said Inko.

"Alright people so this is my story" we hear the young man's voice narrating.

"My name is Toshinori Midoriya A.K.A. Dekiru. I'm the son of the number one hero Deku, and the five/number one female pro hero Uravity. I'm also the younger brother of the rescue hero Rewind" narrated Toshi.

Izuku and Ochako both turned a deep shade of red. "Oh my god he's my grandson too! I'm so happy!" said Mrs. Uraraka, "So you're my future son-in-law huh Midoriya? Well welcome to the family then" said Mr. Uraraka.

"Ha! I knew you two had a thing for each other! I knew it!" said Mina. "HOW THE FUCK IS DEKU THE NUMBER HERO AND NOT ME?!?!" screamed Bakugo, "And you're the number one female pro hero! Way to go Ochako!" said Tsu. "I'm so proud of you both" said Aizawa.

"Who's Rewind though?" said Momo, "You'll just have to wait and see" said Dekito.

Toshi then entered the 1-A classroom. When he got there he saw multiple other children.

Here are pictures of some of them:

"Ok it's obvious who that girl's parents are since she looks just like Momo but with Todoroki's hair colors" said Mina

"Ok it's obvious who that girl's parents are since she looks just like Momo but with Todoroki's hair colors" said Mina. Momo blushed and Todoroki blushed and his left side lit on fire. "Yep. Her name's Mimi Todoroki. She takes mostly after her Mom" said Dekito. "Welcome to the family then Todoroki" said Mr. Yaoyorozu. "My granddaughter better have a powerful quirk Shoto" said Endeavour before Dabi blasted him into a wall. "Thanks bro" said Shoto, "No problem bro" said Dabi.