Parties...beer...whatever.

Zak's Pov

I poured more scotch into Billy's cup. He had taken the liberty of sharing a joint with me. The smoke curled around the room. In a matter of 10 minutes, we we're both sky high, laughing. Billy ran a hand through my hair, "Your hair is so soft, bro" he said, his words slurred with drunkenness. i doubled over laughing . "Your cute when your drunk" i said, Billy blushed. "Im serious man" I put my hand on his cheek, "You're the hottest man alive". Billy chuckled, "Oh, please, have you looked in the mirror!Your like a unicorn!" Billy took my hand, "Come on" He said, we stumbled out into the living room. Jay was making out with Rachel on the bean bag chair. Aaron and some boys from the team were laughing at something that squid ward was doing well they smoked Mavericks. Erica looked at me, I sat down on the floor. My head was spinning. Erica was texting, as usual. "Do you want a tour" I asked Billy, "I want to show you my bedroom" He nodded. He helped me up and I staggered to the stairs. Billy followed me to my room. "Here it is" I said opening the door, "Whoa" he said. He walked in, looking at all the football stuff I had. I flopped down on my bed. "Can I ask you something?" Billy said, looking at me. "Sure" "That text I sent you...I-" I grinned. "I like you too," I whispered. Billy laid down next to me. His scent was intoxicating. I looked at him, in his hockey jersey and jeans. I wanted to kiss him so bad. Billy laced his fingers with mine. I turned and put my forehead on his. He put his hand on my lower back, pulling me into him. I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him on top of me. I put my lips to his. His tongue explored my mouth. I melted into him. I ran a hand along his scruffy jaw as he kissed me. He ran a hand through my hair. The door opened, I quickly pushed Billy off me, "Zak?" Erica said, her voice starting to shake.