chapter 13

Bakugous POV
It's been a few weeks since I found out todoroki was pregnant. I was happy and I super excited to be a father when we only became pro heroes and well known very young. I was in patrol this morning. Ever since todoroki got pregnant I haven't let her even work and I have protected her good. Got security cameras set up in the house, and I go on alot of patrols mostly around our house. I need to buy us a bigger house for us if we want a family.

"Hey bro!" Kirishima yelled as he ran to me and I look at him angry.

"how many time do I got to tell you call me ground zero at work!" I yelled at him and he backs up alittle.

"I'm sorry it came out," he said and rubbed his neck. "So I was wondering how todoroki is since she's pregnant now?" He said and I look at him again.

"Shes fine," I say alittle annoyed.

"That's good!" He said and then left for patrol. He was being suspicious and I followed him.

That night i followed him home and he went to his house and I decided I should go back to todoroki so I walk back. I get a phone call and look at it. It's from a random phone number so I answer and I widen my eyes when i heard the voice.

"Hello bakugou katsuki," said a familiar voice that I knew very well.

"What you want t-tomura?" I asked him shaking and walking home slowly.

"Well I want to tell you something...you know that pretty young girl you have at your house?" Tomura said and I widen my eyes more.

"What you do with todoroki!?" I yelled into the phone and I hear a chuckle from him.

"Oh nothing yet but will something happen here in a few," he said and I tear up.

"Please I'll do anything to get her back, please don't hurt her," I said into the phone.

"Come to xxxx street and we will make a deal" he said and I gulp.

"Fine be there in a hour and I better see her alive and well," I said into the phone and hang up and walk to the road he said.

-an hour later-

I get to the place and look at the place. An old warehouse. I walk in and I look around. I see him and a few others walking out. Soon I'm stabbed in the neck with something and I pass out.

-the next day-

I wake up and look around. I was tied up to a chair like one they tied me up in high school. I try to get out and I look around panicked.

Someone walks in the room and I look at them and I realize its tomura and I yell, "wheres todoroki!!??"

Tomura looks at me and smirks and with his normal voice that he had he said, "oh her. We sold her off. Shes with someone else,"

I widen my eyes and tear up and try to get out more. I then looked at him and yelled, "well someone is going to look for me today! I never miss work unless its important!"

"Oh well we have more skilled people with us to help defeat the heroes," he said and smirked. I try more and look at him.

"What's the real reason you want me!!??" I yelled at him and he smirked more.

A/N

Cliffhanger!!!!
I know you don't deserve this. But I need to update the other stories I have.