Chapter 4

Bakugou's POV (Before he was taken) 

I go to my room mad and about to cry. 'I can't believe she would already move on with Deku!' I screamed in my head. I close the door and I slide down the door and start to cry. I get up and walk to the mirror and take my binder off and looks at myself and I cry more and I put it back on. I then feel someone come behind me and cover my mouth. I pass out and I don't remember what happened next. 

Todoroki's POV (Back to the time)

'I can't believe Midoriya would take Bakugou because of me' I thought and I walk to the common area to find everyone there ready. 

"Guys I think I should be the only one going," I say to them and they look at me. 

"We can't do that!" Kirishima said and looks at me with tears in his eyes. 

"I'm sorry but Midoriya texted me saying come alone and if anyone comes Bakugou dies so I have to go by myself I don't want him to die so please stay here," I tell them. Everyone looks shocked. 

"F-fine," Kirishima said calming down tearing up more. I walk out of the dorms and walk to the park he told me. 

Kirishima's POV

'Of course, we aren't letting her go alone' I thought and I look at the others. 

"Who here is super quiet?" I ask them and Shoji raised his hand and I grab him. "Hey, so I was wondering? Should we follow and we hide somewhere and if anything bad happens we call Aizawa," I tell Shoji and he nods and me and him both walk out of the dorms. We follow Todoroki to the park quietly and out of sight. She gets there and I and Shoji climb a tree and he listens to the conversation. 

Todoroki's POV

I get to the park and I walk around. Then all of a sudden Midoriya walks up behind me and has Bakugou right next to him but he was badly beaten and Midoriya had taken his binder off.

"What did you do to him!?" I screamed at him mad and tearing up.

"Reminded HER that She is a girl not a boy!" Midoriya screamed back. (guys don't take this personal please don't hat me). 

"Bakugou can be a guy let me alone!" I screamed out crying. "W-what do you want me to do?"  I ask him still crying. 

"Come with me and be my girlfriend," He said and I look at him.

"I told you. I don't have feelings for you. I have feelings for Bakugou," I told him. 

"OK then you don't get Bakugou back and I can keep reminding HER of who SHE is!" Midoriya screamed out. 

"F-fine I'll go but please let me take Bakugou back to the dorms and wrap him up and I'll meet you back here," I said and he nods and throws me Bakugou. I catch him and I take him back to the dorms. I get there and I see everyone there. Everyone was tearing up and when I entered everyone ran up to me and asked what happened and I don't say anything. I continue to walk to Bakugou's dorm and I get there and I put him on his bed and wrap him up. I write him a letter and put some stuff on the nightstand for him to remember me. After that, I left the room and went back to the park. 

Kirishima's POV

'I can't believe she did that to save Bakugou. Poor Bakugou what are we going to tell him?" I ask Shoji. 

"IDK," said Shoji. We both walk back defeated and sad. We get inside the dorms and everyone looks at me and Shoji.

"What happened!?" Momo asked really worried. Me and Shoji tell them and everyone tears up.

"Question? How are we telling Bakugou?" Mina asked.

"Tell me what?" We turned around and saw a tired looking Bakugou. We all gasped and looked at each other.