The Tour

Dedicated to BethanyFellows

Bethany's POV

Hi! I'm Bethany Fellows, I'm 26 years old and I 'm engaged to the absolute love of my life. His name is Andrew, well Andy Biersack. He's in a band, Black Veil Brides. They made really good music, I love them. I loved them before I knew Andy, it's amazing to know him. He's on tour currently, that's actually how we met. While he's on tour, I stay here and take care of our pets Daredevil, Crow and Femme. Daredevil is a dog and the other two are kitty cats. Daredevil is blind, that doesn't make him any less of a dog. He's still the cutest little puppy ever! I'm getting side tracked about my dog, back to the story. Andy usually calls me around this time but its been about 20 minutes since the usual time and I was growing a little frustrated, sexually. The pets were all asleep and I was in our room, the one that I share with Andy. I usually don't do these types of things because I can just have sex with Andy if I need to, but he's not here. I stuck my hand down my panties and I felt the moisture and heat coming from my core. I start off by gently rubbing myself to get myself ready for what I might do. I started to get used to the feeling of rubbing myself so I took off my panties and laid back down before propping myself up on my elbow and the pillows. I slid a finger into myself and I got the chills at the feeling. My fingers were cold, but they felt nice. I started to slow finger myself and I tried that for a while, but that did nothing for me alone. I bought something just for times like this. I grabbed a small, yet very powerful hand held vibrator out of my bedside table drawer and I sighed, I never give this thing enough love. I turned it on and turned it down to the lowest setting. It was still very powerful on the lowest setting and I pressed it in between my legs, instantly feeling the cold temperature and the vibration of the small hand held toy. I held the toy against my clit and I bit my lip. I felt the vibration in my lower stomach and it made me feel good, I need to use this thing more often. I started to get the hang of it, but my laptop started to ring. I was a little upset, but I saw that it was Andy. I answered and he smiled at me. I smiled back, let me mention that he can't see what I'm doing. I adjusted the table I have and he began to talk,"I'm sorry for not calling you sooner, our band meeting took longer than it was supposed to." I told him that it was okay and I turned up the vibrator a bit. It earned a squeak from me once it connected back to my core and he looked at me. He asked if I was okay so I told him that I was and he spoke,"good, where's the cats?" I started to speak,"they're downstairs and Daredevil is in his room sleeping." He said,"I was about to ask, and that's good. He's adjusting well without me there?" I nodded and turned up the vibration to a level 3. It earned another squeak and he was confused. He asked,"babe, what are you doing?" I whined and he asked again. I said,"I'm frustrated right now, you've been gone for a month and I'm just really frustrated and I had to do something unless I wanted this to bother me all day." Andy nodded as I rubbed the toy against my hole and he spoke softly,"turn it up all the way." I bit my lip and turned it up all the way. The quiet hum it had rushed through the silent air and he told me to press it against myself. I did as I was told, and oh my god. That little thing has power, I haven't used this thing in forever and this is how it goes. Andy pushed his computer back a little bit while he watched me and he told me to put all of me in the camera. I stopped the vibrator and I adjusted the computer so he could see me. I asked,"is this a good angle or do I need to adjust it?" He said,"its perfect, now turn on the toy and put it back in between your legs." I did as I was told and turned it up all the way. I put it back and my eyes rolled back a little. He started to talk to me, asking me why I was doing this. He waited for an answer and I whined, I need him to come home and just fuck me. He asked me again, this time his voice was raspier and a bit more seductive. I exhaled and I said,"I'm doing this because..." I heard him grunt a few times, I asked what he was doing. He said,"you know what I'm doing babe, continue talking." I put in my airpods as he began to ask me more questions and I couldn't help but whine when I began to feel that knot in my stomach. He told me to insert it gently so I did, and I don' t regret it. It vibrated everything and I felt myself beginning to shake because of this. Andy moaned and I began to whimper as my orgasm built up inside of me. He moaned my name and asked me to cum for him. My legs began to shake harder and he chuckled when he saw that. He told me to fuck myself with the toy, this man wants me to cum HARD. I asked him why he wants me to do that and he chuckled, that chuckle is officially going to end me. He stopped what he was doing to watch me do what he asked. I did what he told me to, and that got more whimpers and moans out of me. He smiled at me and told me that I was doing a good job. He called me princess, I'm focusing on the wrong thing right now. I started to cum and he told me to stop, he wanted to test me to see how long I could hold it. I started to push the toy into me deeper and he told me to go a little faster. He kept touching his self and he muttered a few cuss words before he told me to open my legs and show him everything. I did as I was told and my breath hitched as I kept touching myself. He started to talk about how hard he's gonna fuck me when he comes home and how he can't wait to get in between my legs. I told him to shut up and he laughed at me when he saw that I was shaking even more. He asked if I wanted to cum and I told him that I've been wanting to do that but he refused to let me. He gave me permission to cum and I started to shake even more when he gave me permission to have my orgasm. When my orgasm hit me, my eyes rolled back and my back arched. It was the best feeling I've had in a while, I heard Andy moan and that pushed it. I was shaking so much, he just continued to chuckle at me while I came down from my high. I panted a bit and I dug my nail into my thigh as I started to blush. I pushed the camera away so that I could get dressed, but Andy told me not to. I asked why not and he said,"baby girl, I'm just getting started with you."
Here we go, let's hope I enjoy the ride :).