it all happened so quickly

Scarlett's POV

Hi,I'm Scarlett Ferguson! I just so happen to be related to Jeremy Ferguson or Jinxx, as he like to be called,of Black Veil Brides. I also happen to be dating the lead singer,Andy Biersack. I'm the kinky type of girl and my brother is the kinky gay type so we are pretty close if you can't put that together. He's amazing and the best thing about it is that we're twins. He's really cool to be siblings with and yeah,enough about him and back to my boyfriend. Andy's the lead singer of Black Veil Brides and they're extremely well known so if you don't know them then go away and do some research,ok? That's done now,I should actually go wait by the door for my master to come back. I walked to the door and got on my knees. I plugged it my headphones and played some music while I had to wait for a few minutes. He came in so I paused my music and smiled,my teeth showing a bit. He chuckled and said,"hi baby girl,give me a hug and a kiss." I stood up and did what I was told. He called me a good girl and made me walk him to the living room. He sat on the couch once he kicked his shoes off and put his jacket away.

Oh! You've finally done research and decided to come back just to fantasize about my boyfriend? Go away for good,bye! Back to the story!

He pulled me onto his lap,he's definitely getting right to the point. He wrapped his long,slim fingers around my throat and squeezed,I still had room to breathe...if I stayed calm. He chuckled and I sat his eyes fill with lust in that moment. I want him to grip me up,please grip me up master. He gripped me up and squeezed my throat,sucking and biting on my jaw. I bit my lip and he said,"so hot baby,now daddy has a problem." I felt his member harden in between my legs and that wave of confidence just hit me. I kissed him and I unbuttoned his jeans,pulling them down along with his boxers to free his erection. He groaned slightly once it was free and he watched my every move. I pulled them off his slim legs and he bit my lip,looking at my mouth as I was still on my knees. I looked at him so I got closer and I pushed my mouth onto his tip,hearing a slight groan escape his beautiful lips. I started to suck him off as a slight tease to him and he groaned,grabbing a handful of my hair and holding my head still as he fucked my throat. He groaned and I pulled my mouth off his cock,licking my lips. He said,"no,you're gonna finish what you started." He pushed his member back into my mouth and I didn't mind,I kinda enjoy it to be honest. He fucked my throat for a while before I felt him still and shoot his seed into my mouth. I swallowed like a good girl and he chuckled,kissing me before making me strip and sliding his cock into my tight hole. He groaned slightly and grabbed my hips,holding them firmly as he made me begin to ride him slowly. I whined because I like it when he starts off fast but he just chuckled and kept making me go slow. I started speeding up on my own so it could feel better without the teasing and master just looked up at me with a raised eyebrow so I stopped and he said,"I didn't know you could just do what you want." I shook my head and said,"I'm sorry master,the teasing is just making me just want to do it all on my own." He said,"I know what it's doing,I do it all the time and each time you do what you want. I let you but you're not gonna keep getting off soon." I nodded and he grabbed my hips again,very firm as he made me go slow on him. I don't like it,he teases me and he know I don't like being teased so as if it was my natural instinct,I started speeding up and he sighed. He was letting me so I was ok with it and he watched me bounce on him,my moans escaping my throat and all of a sudden,the tables turned. He started thrusting into me and I gasped,feeling the friction and pain he was causing me. He groaned and grabbed my hips as he kept thrusting and I moaned,I'm not sure if the moan was from pleasure or pain. He groaned and said,"your hole is so tight,it's so fucking tight." I felt myself getting tighter and he groaned,I felt him start fucking me harder. I don't know why I decided to keep doing it but now I'm getting punished and it fucking hurts. He wouldn't stop,he just kept going. It felt as though the sparks that once flew just burned right through me and tore at my insides. They burn. I looked at him and whimpered...I never whimper,I also take it like a big girl. He finally stopped,I felt like I was frozen and finally able to defrost. It felt so good to have him still but yet,I still felt the pain that came with it. I buried my face in his shoulder as he rubbed my back and I asked,"why'd you let me get away with it and not punish me before?" I looked at him,dead in the eyes and he said,"I was letting you have your freedom,but when enough is enough then you stop. You know better than to keep going after I told you to stop." I nodded and asked,"can we just lay down and watch TV once we do aftercare?" He said,"only if you're a good girl during aftercare." I nodded and he let me up. I whined a little since it hurt but I shut up quickly and I got dressed in my legless onesie. I laid on the bed and daddy said that he would be back in like 5 minutes. He was right,he kept his pwomise. Oh no,little space is coming out. Pwease no! Oh god,it's here. He laid next to me and I hid my face in the pillow,avoiding him seeing me in little space again. He got me to look at him so I did and he smiled,causing me to smile back. He rubbed my butt and I whined,that just gave away that I was in little space. He chuckled and kissed my head before laying me across his lap baby style and starting to give me a bottle of fwuity juicy! Well to you guys it's fruit punch but to me it's fwuity juicy or Berry pee,hehehe. Daddy knows that it calms me down and keeps me from crying. He let me drink from the bottle and I giggled when he tickled my tum tum. He put the bottle down once I finished and he burped me. He wiped my mouth and he asked,"do you know why daddy did that to you Scarlett?" I nodded and said,"I tried to be a big girl when daddy didn't want that." He nodded and said,"that's right baby,daddy doesn't want you to grow up." I kissed his cheek and said,"I sowwy for trying to big girl." He kissed me and told me it was ok. I nodded and he picked me up, gently bouncing me in his arms. I babbled loudly and he chuckled,smothering me with kisses. I giggled and told him to stop but he didn't. I kept giggling and telling him to stop so he said,"ok fine,I'll stop baby girl." I kissed his cheek and pecked his lips before laying my head on his shoulder. My butt may be hurting right now, but I'm happy with this. I love it...I love him...

I what? He can't know about this,daddy doesn't do love or marriage,or children...that one made me really sad...

I looked at him so he looked back at me and I bit my lip,wishing that he loved me too. He probably doesn't...it's ok though. He asked what was wrong so I said,"nothing,leave me awone!" I always say that when it's about me loving him. He sighed and put me down before looking at me with his arms crossed. He said,"baby girl you know I don't allow love." I buried my face in my large stuffed koala bear and said,"I know,the.....bed." He looked at me so I removed my face from the koala and said,"I know,that makes me sad." He sighed and said,"stop complaining over me loving you,it's not going to happen any time soon!" My heart just fell into pieces,he doesn't love me...I just looked at him.

Andy's POV

She looked so heartbroken,I think I just broke her heart. I like her but I refuse to let myself love her. She's gonna cry,I can tell. I looked at her and her beautiful,wide light brown eyes were filled to the brim with tears. She shook them away and I sighed. I sat next to her and she asked,"why won't you love me after 2 years?" He said,"I just can't,it's something new and I don't like new changing what I already have." She said,"I've changed so much for you! I wasn't really into this stuff but I changed for you! Why? Just so I can be with you! I've stopped talking to all of my friends all because I'm not allowed to go out anywhere on my own!" I sighed and looked at the floor. She asked,"do you want to love me?" I want to but I just can't,I'll hurt her. I said,"I do,but I cant. I'll hurt you if I do." She asked,"it hurts you to try but it hurt me to change and leave everything I had behind,how does that work?" I kept looking at the floor and I said,"it's complicated baby,it really is." She said,"if its complicated then I'm leaving,once you figure it out then let me know." She got dressed and left,I stared into space. I can't believe that,I got up and ran to her before she had the chance to leave. I crashed my lips onto hers and I grabbed her waist,pulling her to me as close as possibly could. She struggled a little but once she knew that I wasn't giving up,she stopped. I pulled away from her and she told me to let her go. I said,"I love you Scarlett." Those words just rolled off my tongue,I didn't expect them to do that after not saying it for so long. She started to tear up,I smiles and she hugged me tightly. I hugged her back and kissed her head. She let go of me and she looked very ill,weak almost. Her legs buckled so I caught her and she started bleeding from her vaginal area. I rushed her to the bathroom and laid her in the bathtub. She started crying,I don't know what to do or why this is happening. She curled up so I got on my knees and tried to hug her. She wouldn't let me touch her,but I kept trying and she told me to leave the bathroom so she could shower. I asked if she wanted anything for when she got out of the shower so she said a heating pad and her stuffed koala. I nodded and kissed her head,respecting her wishes about me wanting to leave her alone. I left and gathered clothes and the heating pad along with Kenny the Koala. I think she got it from a show she watched,I think it was called Jessie. I don't remember,I don't watch alot of Television. I laid everything on her bed and waited patiently for her to do what she had to. I waited about 20 minutes until she came into the room and I looked at her. She looked so sad,she asked me to leave while she got dressed so I did and I let her get dressed. She allowed me back in so I walked in and she laid down. I laid with her and asked,"why'd you start bleeding?" She said,"I was pregnant with your baby,I was 4 months pregnant." My...baby? She was pregnant...with my baby... I hugged her to my chest and I said,"we'll get through this baby,don't worry." She nodded against my chest and I rubbed the side of her stomach,wishing she was still pregnant with my baby so I could change myself. I can't believe she was pregnant...