Savior part 2

Savannah's POV

I'm back,it's been a while but we're back. Me and my husband,Andy,we have been doing kinda bad. We got married 2 months ago and it's been nothing but constant arguing. I don't see the point of it but he just keeps pissing me off and pushing buttons he shouldn't press,it's horrible. He just doesn't give up on me and I hate that,he doesn't have to know what's wrong all the time. He should just be there for me when I need him to be. He needs an off switch,that's all he needs. That would help tremendously. All I need is a supportive husband and sometimes,great sex. Andy has the sex part down,just not the other. I always hear that the first year of marriage is the hardest but that's not something I believe in. I think it's just that people have a hard time adjusting and getting used to bring married. It's ok though,I just want Andy to support me as much as I support him. Well as of right now,I'm sitting at my kitchen table and I was twisting my wedding ring on my finger. I couldn't take this anymore,I just don't understand why he's like that. He came into the kitchen and picked me up,slinging me over his shoulder and laying me on the table. I said,"Andy please let me go." He kissed my neck and said,"no,I'm going to make up for whatever I did to you that you didn't like." He kissed me and slid his hands up my shirt. I just kissed him back,I missed him so fucking much. He grabbed my hips and held me down as he moved his lips along my neck,sucking and nibbling. I moaned softly as he found my weak spot on my neck,just enjoying this moment. He stood up fully and I looked at him,just watching him and it brought back memories from our first time having sex A.K.A. the time he stole my virginity. I smiled and he lifted my shirt,pulling it from off me and throwing it somewhere. I felt something strange,pure lust and desire for him. He got my pants off while I was there in thought and he said,"I'm sorry babe." I nodded and he pulled me to the edge of the table,plunging right into me when he got my panties off. I gasped and he smirked at me,doing it over and over before thrusting quickly into me. To say that it felt good was an understatement,it felt so fucking amazing. I just don't know how to describe it right now. He grabbed my hips and held me down as he drilled into me,making me want him even more. He hit my g-spot,that's when I let it all go. I just moaned for him,gripping the side of the table while he went faster against me. He rubbed my clit as this happened and I honestly am grateful that he has that sex part down. He kissed me,rubbing my hip and pressing down with his thumb as he fucked me. God,if this ends I'm gonna be so sad. He lifted my hips a little so he got another angle and that opened up a new spot that he hasn't explored yet,he just drilled into it like everywhere else he got into. I wasn't complaining though,it felt better than being born and that was a really good feeling. He bent down to my ear and began cursing as I moaned into his,it was so good. I held him close to me as he kept doing it and he got the message,staying close to me and just giving his all to me. I fucking love this,I could just do this all day with no problem. He would make me cum so much but I would take it any day over the petty shit we deal with every day. My back arched as he hit my spot,he even held my leg up a little to get complete access to me. I just moaned for him and let him do that to me. He kissed me,panting slightly in my ear. He knows what drives me nuts when we do this and he's doing this right now,oh god he's teasing me. I whined a little because he slowed down but he picked it right back up once he repositioned himself and I just couldn't help but to moan for him,my moaning seemed to get him turned on more. I felt my stomach tighten,letting me know I was about to cum. He must've felt it because he started rubbing and thrusting harder. My back arched again and I let out a loud moan as he kept going. He kept encouraging me to cum so as I was laid on the table,he gave me so many hickeys and marks. I love it when he marks me,it shows me that I still belong to him no matter what happens between us. I'm too close to jumping off into my orgasm and he's teasing me. I dug my nails into his back once more as he got me to cum. I pulled him with me apparently and he just kissed me as he shot into me. I looked at him and he smiled softly,rubbing my cheek with his thumb gently. I smiled and leaned against his hand. I propped myself up on my elbows and he ran his fingers across my neck. He said,"damn,I marked you up good." I giggled and he smiled,showing me his perfect pearls. I smiled back amd he kissed me,pulling out of me st the same time and putting on his clothes. He dressed me and I said,"thank you Andy." He kissed me and said,"I'm so sorry for not being there for you when you needed me to be,I promise I'm gonna change that and be there for you more than I was before. Also,I'm gonna give even better sex." I said,"ok now the second part I look forward to most definitely." He laughed and picked me up bridal style,like he did on our wedding day and honeymoon. He kissed me and placed his forehead against mine. I smiled and bit his lip when he started pulling away. He chuckled and said,"I love you baby and I'm sorry again." I giggled and said,"I love you too baby,I accept your apology." He took me to our bedroom and stripped me there. He stripped himself and laid me down. I asked what he was doing ajd he said,"I never said we were done." I smiled and nodded,letting him go in on me. Here's to a great night for us,I'm ready for this ride.

I know this chapter sucked but it was the best I could do with everything happening at home with my rape case and everything so I'm gonna try and edit this chapter as much as I can to make it better. Love ya little rebels.
-Blade