Daddy

BTW this story is Age regression,not an actual little girl and her father. That's legit 50 shades of fucked up on so many levels. Ok lemme get on with the story.

*(y/n's) POV*

Hi! I'm (y/n). When I'm regressing,I'm at the ages of 1 month-2 years old. When I'm not however,I live my life like a normal 23 year old. My daddy name is Andy,Andy Biersack. He's weally nice sometimes and he weally weally loves me. Speaking of daddy,I just watched him walk into my room and pick me up. I smiled and kissed his cheek once I took out my binky. He asked,"how was your day princess?" I nodded my head and he said,"good,well maybe you can help daddy with his little problem." I nodded and smiled before he took me to room. He laid me on the bed and began to unzip my onesie. I pushed my binky back into my mouth and he got my onesie off my body. I was now just laying in my Batman themed bra and panties while he stared down at me. He said,"now I'm pretty sure you know what daddy's problem is so how about you push your legs up?" I pushed my legs up and he smiled. He grabbed the lining of my panties with his fingertips and pulled them down off me. I looked at him and he stuck his head between my legs. I gasped and his tongue began roaming around my folds. I moaned and he pushed a finger into my entrance. I squealed and he began to pump it nice and slow. I began squirming but he told me to stop and I kept squirming. He said," (y/n). I won't tell you again so just stop." I sighed and stopped moving. He sped up with the pumping and he was eating me out while his finger was pushed into me deeply. I moaned and he stopped eating me. I whined and he took out his finger. Daddy licked his finger clean and said,"baby I know you're a virgin so you don't have to do it if you don't want to." I shook my head and said,"I'm ready daddy,I'm ready for it." Daddy nodded and took off his pants. I saw that he had a boner through his boxers and I giggled. Daddy smiled and asked,"what's so funny cute one?" I shook my head and he said,"it has to be something." I grabbed the hem of his boxers and pulled them down. He kicked them off fully and I bit my lip. He asked if I was sure that I wanted to do this so I nodded and he pushed my legs open. I looked at him as he pushed his length into me and I cried out in pain loudly. He put his head in the crook of my neck and was telling me that the pain will soon go away. I whimpered and he started moving. I cried out again and he said,"baby girl,it's gonna hurt before it feels good." I nodded and let him thrust gently. After a little while it began to feel good so I told him he could speed up a little and he did. I gasped and he kissed me. He sped up even more and I moaned loudly into his mouth. He smiled against my lips and he brushed against a spot that made me cry out in pleasure. I moaned and he kept thrusting in and out of me. I felt his hands slide up each side of my body and they soon reached my boobs. He began massaging them and he kept going at the same speed. I moaned a little louder and he kissed my neck. He gave me a dark hickey and I giggled. He began pounding into me after a little while and I gasped at the sudden burst of pleasure. I looked at daddy and he smiled. He began rubbing me which is when I felt the familiar knot build in the pit of my stomach and I was slowly being pushed over the edge. I was pulled under by my orgasm and I screamed his name as I came all over him. Daddy kept going and I bit my lip. I was sensitive but this felt amazing. I moaned and he pushed in all the way,causing me to gasp and him to cum inside of me. He looked at me and I smiled. He asked,"I didn't hurt you did I?" I shook my head and said,"no you didn't,it felt really really good." He smiled and said,"good,I don't wanna hurt my little girl." I smiled and he kissed me once more before pulling out of me and dressing the both of us. I slipped back into headspace before he sat me up and I looked at him. He pushed my binky back into my mouth and he picked me up. He took me downstairs and sat me in my playpen with some toys and my sippy cup. I sat down on my butt and I smiled. I babbled through my binky and began chewing on toys. Daddy told me to stop but I didn't listen and I kept chewing on them to release the pain in my jaw. I had lost about 5 baby teeth in the time that I was with daddy and I hated teething. I'm teething again and daddy asked,"baby girl how many times do I have to tell you to stop?" I threw my toys out my playpen and cried. He sighed and picked up my toys before placing them back in the playpen and picking me up. I put my hands against his chest and began pushing so I could get back into my playpen. He said,"you're not getting down now tell me why you keep chewing on everything." I shook my head and kept pushing him away. He shook his head and sat me on the couch. He grabbed my jaw gently and opened my mouth. He looked at the growing teeth and he sighed. He said,"you're teething (y/n)." I nodded and he asked why I didn't tell him. I shrugged and he sighed. He went upstairs or a little bit and came back with one of the toys that he bought me that was meant for chewing. He gave it to me and I grabbed it. I started chewing on it and I started drooling. He said,"don't drool on the couch baby girl." The drool dripped from my mouth and onto the couch which got daddy upset. He sighed and put me in my playpen. I kept chewing on the toy and daddy cleaned the couch off. He took the toy and cleaned it off before wiping my mouth. He said,"don't drool,you're messy when you drool so please don't drool." I nodded and started crying since my tooth hurt. He picked me up and asked what happened. I pointed to my jaw and he gave me the toy. I put it in my mouth and started chewing on it. I chewed on it as daddy held me and I laid my head on his shoulder. He walked around the house doing stuff he had to and he went to his office. I looked at him and he took out the toy. He grabbed a baby wipe and wiped my mouth before giving me back the toy. I shook the toy and babbled. I cried out a little when my tooth started hurting but I let it be and he said,"lemme see which one is gonna grow in first." I opened my mouth and he checked my teeth. He said,"the one in the front is gonna come in first,those always hurt." I nodded and kept shaking my toy. He smiled and kept doing the work he was doing. I dropped my toy and sat there,looking up at daddy. He looked at me and asked,"where did your toy go?" I pointed to the floor so he grabbed it and washed it off before I took it from him and started chewing on it. He said,"little one needs a nap." He sat me on his desk and brought my playpen into his office. He picked me up and laid me down in the playpen. I cooed and he kissed my head. He rubbed my hair and went back to his desk. After about 5 minutes,my eyes shut and I fell into the abyss of my dreams.