The customer

So as a cashier at Starbucks I have seen alot of cute guys but right now there is a guy who is about 6'4 tall,has tattoos on his neck and arms,black hair, piercing blue eyes,and a silver lip ring. I knew him for a little bit but I never got his number. I never really talked to him since he makes me blush alot. He got to me in line so I asked,"uhh,hi. What can I get you today?" He smiled and said,"you can get me an iced coffee and your number." I blushed and he smiled. I got his iced coffee which only took a minute so I gave it to him sadly and he asked,"when is your shift over, (y/n)?" My shift was over at one so I checked the time and it was one. My co-worker Melissa came to take her shift so I told him that I was going home and he said,"can we go hang out for a little bit?" I said,"uhh,yeah sure. Just let me grab my change of clothes from my car." He smiled and said,"you can take your car and follow me there." I nodded and he said,"im Andy by the way,I already know your name so no need to tell me." I blushed and he blew on my cheeks. I smiled and I got into my car. He drove in front of me and I followed him to a house before I changed my clothes in my car. We entered the house and he let me sit down on the couch. He put his drink down and sat next to me. He put his hand on my leg and he began to rub my leg. I felt myself getting wet just at his touch. If his hand rubbing my leg can do that,imagine what else he can do. He said,"you're wet (y/n),really wet. I like you." I smiled and he sat me on his lap. He began to rub me through my shorts and I moaned. He chuckled lightly and he put his hand down my shorts after he unbuttoned them. He began to rub me through my panties and I moaned. I said,"wait I can't do this. Im ugly under all of these clothes." He shook his head and said,"no you aren't,you're beautiful either way and I dont care if you think your ugly but the truth is that you aren't ugly." I nodded and he began to rub me again. I moaned and he pulled my shorts off.

I cant believe im about to have sex with a customer of mine and let him take my virginity.

I pushed that thought out of my head and he put 2 fingers into me. I gasped and looked down as he did this. He smiled as I looked at him and I said,"I have only been fingered with two fingers by my ex girlfriend." He put a third finger in and my orgasm shot out on his fingers. I moaned and he pulled his hand out causing me to whimper from the loss of his touch. He pulled off my panties and he took off my shirt and bra. I covered my chest with my arms and he uncovered them. He undressed himself and made me face him on his lap. He slid me down on his huge member and I whimpered from slight discomfort. He let me adjust to his huge size and I let him know when I was ready. He began to guide my hips up and down on his member and I moaned and whimpered. He made me go faster and I put my head down,letting my hair fall in front of my face. I moaned and he smacked my ass. He began to pull my head back by my hair and he arched my back a little bit. He was able to go deeper and he went faster. I moaned and he pushed himself all the way in and I struggled to take him in but after a little bit of time,I took him in all the way. He kissed me and I moaned into his mouth. He smiled. He was now pounding right into me and I moaned loudly. He moaned too and I drew my head up. He played with his lip ring and I tangled my hands into his raven black hair. He tangled his hands into my long raven black hair and kissed me. He pulled away and said,"im surprised that you didn't cum yet baby." I blushed and my mouth was left agape as I rode him. I smiled and he began to rub me again. I moaned and I looked away from him. I laid my head on his shoulder and I came all over him as he shot into me. We moaned together and my body fell against his limply. We stayed like that for a while and he let me take a shower with him. We washed up and rinsed ourselves off. I wrapped myself in a towel and I got dressed in the bathroom while Andy got dressed in the bedroom. I came out and Andy said,"give me your clothes so I can put them into the washer." I gave him my clothes so he put them into the washer and started it. We went back upstairs and he led me to his bedroom. His TV was already on so I laid down and watched whatever was on the TV after he got me some clothes to put on. He laid next to me and asked,"will you be my girlfriend (y/n)?" I nodded and he kissed me. I kissed back until we pulled away and we drifted off to sleep.