epilogue.

16 years later...

"Yo you a fucking dickhead, gimme my phone back!" Tyler heard the cussing from his oldest daughter, smacking her 2nd oldest brother.

"Watch yo fucking mouth Yasmine!" Tyler said seriously, looking up from his book.

Yasmine ⬆️

"But Mom, he got my fucking phone- ZION I'M NOT FUCKING PLAYING WITH YOU!" An 18 year old Yasmine ran through the house with a pan in her hands.

Tyler sighed, feeling his youngest son on his chest. He smiled, going through his soft curls. Tyler doesn't know where he got them from but they look so cute on him.

After 16 years, Tyler and Rocky raised the healthiest kids that they ever had. They watched them having birthday parties, trips, arguments, crying and even happiness. Happiness they saw in their children.

They thought people would give them a hard since they had newborns but nope, they left them alone in peace.

But Tyler and Rocky were riding out strong. A few years ago, Tyler had another number one album with Flower Boy, that gave him another two plaques from Who Dat Boy and See You Again.

Over all, the album spoke about how he found it hard coming out to his mother and he hopes coming out wasn't gonna backfire on him at the end. But it didn't, leaving the album with Enjoy Right Now, Today. Telling them, he was finally happy and stable.

Rocky on the other hand dropped All $miles, an album people waited on for two years until he dropped it in 2020. The album was placed at number two on the billboard, selling 98k first week. Did better then his last album but he still had love for Testing.

"Catch me little girl!" Tyler rolled his eyes, seeing Yasmine and Zion running around.

Zion ⬆️

"YO CHILL THE FUCK OUT! ZION GIVE HER FUCKING PHONE BACK BEFORE I BEAT YO ASS. I WILL NOT HESITATE." Rakim came down the stairs, holding a belt.