30.5

Tyler (I'm skipping months)

The month September came up, meaning that I'm going on tour. Before that happened, Rocky has been treating me right.

We've been going on date and events, just enjoy our time together. He gave me promise ring, promising that he wouldn't hurt me anymore. He really became charming to me and only me.

I'm really grateful for that.

But anyways, I'm packing my stuff for the first tour date which is in Minneapolis.

I have on the tour is Jaden, Goldlink and Blood Orange but he comes later in the tour. Jaden is gonna be there for half meanwhile goldlink is gonna be on the full tour.

(My nigga Goldlink we ain't gonna forget how you disrespected Mac Miller in a fucking post you said on Instagram. You a whole bitch for that, that's all I gotta say).

Rakim came behind me, kissing me on the cheek. I smiled, kissing him on the lips.

"Hey, good afternoon." I said, zipping up my bag.

"Same to you. Why you packing so early?"

"Remember, it's in 2 days."

Damn time went fast. All in the summer, I had interviews and festivals to perform at. Of course I wear the igor suit but one festival somewhere in New York I changed out of.

Plus I hang out with my friends. Riding, hiking, swimming. A lot of things happened during the summer, this have to be the best summer I've had since 2017, now that's my BEST BEST summer.

"Damn, I'm going to miss you. Especially Yasmine, she's going have a fit."

"It's going to be for 2 months." I said.

"Yeah, 2 LONG ass months Tyler. Me and Yasmine is gonna get bored without you."

"I know just don't do any dumbass shit like you usually do." I warned.

"I promise, I'm not. I'm going to do right by you." He kissed me on the cheek, giving the bag for my golf le fleurs.

♡♡♡

"Hey, wassup y'all. Come on in."

Jasper, Taco, Lionel, Dre, Wyatt and Crystal all came in, bringing food and other snack for our small hangout.

Yes, that means Rocky is included as well.

"Where's Yazzy at?" Taco looked around, looking in the closet.

"She's upstairs on our bed-"

Taco dropped the snacks bed and went up the stairs. I shaked my head, he might've broken the chips.

"You have a nice home Tyler." Crystal said, sitting on the couch.

"Thanks." I smiled.

"Papa..." Yazzy walked up slowly, giving me a ring.

"Yazzy where you get this from?" I asked her, looking to see sharp, beautiful diamonds on the ring.

She pointed, seeing Rocky standing behind the couch.

"I just brought it for you. Just wear it on any kind of finger." He said, hopping over the couch.

"Thanks baby." I hugged him and got on his lap.

"Okay lovebirds, get a damn room..." Jasper muttered, making everyone laugh.

♡♡♡

"So are you ready for the tour Tyler?" Wyatt asked, finishing texting somebody on the phone.