Part 13

~Hey, Idk why I'm updating on my birthday, but I missed two days, so I'm trying to make up for it. Anyways, be good people!~  <3

(3rd Person)

The morning after the beach Yamaguchi woke up to find Tsukshima prepping a table with blood and extra food.

"Tsuki, what's this for?" Yamaguchi asked tilting his head as he walked over to the table,

"Transforming due to a Pureblood drains a lot of energy. If I was just a normal vampire I wouldn't do all this, so you'll need a lot of help to get through your transformation smoothly,"

" Ok!" Yamaguchi nodded his head and sat down next to Tsukishima who was filling a cup with some blood. 

" Is that-"

"Yes, it's my blood. Don't worry Yama, it didn't hurt," Yamaguchi sighed and wrapped his arms around his lover's neck. He kissed Tsuki on the cheek and cutely smiled. Tsukishima then handed him the cup.

" Drink from it and then rest your head on my lap," Tsukishima said as he adjusted the way he was sitting. Yamaguchi took a quick sip of the cup and continued to finish the entire cup of blood.

" That wasn't that bad Tsuki!," Yamaguchi said as he laid his head down on Tsukishima's lap. He looked up to see the vampire do a toothy smile and show off his fangs.

" Ugh, I haven't smiled like that in a while, well not before I met you," Yamaguchi blushed as he looked up at Tsukishima. Suddenly, Yamaguchi started to feel a little sick and started sweating profusely. 

" This is normal Yama, you may feel sick but it's gonna go away," Yamaguchi rolled up into a little ball while keeping his head on Tsukishima's lap. After a while, Yamaguchichi started to feel a pang of intense hunger. He was then handed a large blood bag with a straw in it.

"Drink it. It'll make you feel better, and it's gonna stop you from going nuts," Tsukishima said patting Yamaguchi's head. He took small sips of the blood bag and gradually started to feel better.

"My cool ass fangs aren't in yet!" Tsukishima rolled his eyes and lightly bopped Yamaguchi on the head.

"It'll come in, in a week or two," Yamaguchi got up to eyes level with Tsukishima and took a deep breath.

"  We-we can really be together now! I can do things like this in public now!" Yamaguchi leaned in and kissed Tsukishima. Their kiss deepened and after they looked at each other with loving eyes.

" Remember to take it easy, ok? I'll get the driver to take you home," Yamaguchi nodded then went in for another kiss.