Part 5

(Yamaguchi POV)

I ACTUALLY TOLD HIM I WOULD LET HIM DRINK MY BLOOD! Does he know that I've developed feelings for him? I know that we can never date because interspecies relationships aren't allowed in this world, but I just want to be with him. My feelings started the third day we started talking but I didn't think much of it, then when he wanted to come over to my house... It all just went downhill from there. I just hope I can hold in these feelings in for as long as I'm in this school.

¨Ok just a normal day no sexual tension in the air what so ever,¨ I said to myself in the mirror reassuringly ¨Who am I kidding I totally made subtle passes at him while we were studying.¨As I walked out of my apartment I saw Tsuki in front of the complex waiting for something.

¨Tsuki? What are you doing out here?¨ I asked shyly while jogging up to the tall vampire.

¨ You can barely walk to school without turning into a merman so I just think that we should walk to school together,¨ Tsuki said coldly to me ¨Everyday,¨ He said under his breath. I was completely stunned I mean it could be a sign that he feels the same! 

¨ Ok Tsuki, let's get to walking then!¨ I lightly blushed and started to walk shoulder to shoulder with Tsuki.

¨Yamaguchi, about the blood moon that I mentioned. It's coming up tomorrow and I just want to go you a heads up before I need to.......suck your blood.¨ He looked rather embarrassed or ashamed at the fact that he had to bring up drinking my blood. Did he not want to? Was I forcing it on him?

¨Tsuki, if you don't want to drink my blood or have somebody else in mind you can just tell me. I won't be upset if you do.¨

¨No! I-I well you're the only one that is willing to give me blood.¨ Tsuki said that very intensely at first then started to regain his cool as the sentence went on. We walked up to the school as I was suddenly jumped on my a small werewolf. We both fell the ground as he landed on top of me face almost touching mine.

¨You're that new guy! I've heard so much about you and Daichi seems to think you're really nice. I'm Nishinoya, for year 2! Just call me Senpai ok?¨ He was very excited to see me and the other werewolf next to him was laughing nervously. 

¨This is Asahi by the way, he's a year above me and in Daichi and Sugawara's class.¨ I turned my head to see Tsukishima with an angry face and looking like he was about to kill Nishinoya. I could see his pearl-white fangs starting to show and it was terrifying. Thankfully, Asahi picked up Nishinoya and placed him on his feet.

¨Sorry about that he can get really excited sometimes,¨ He looked down at the smaller werewolf and started to play with a blond stripe in his hair.

¨It's really ok, just kinda took me by surprise.¨ Tsuki then put out his hand for me to grab. He helped me up and pulled me a little close.

¨Äre you ok? You're not bleeding or anything right?¨ He asked with a serious tone. I guess my elbow landed on the floor and started to lightly bleed. 

¨Uh a little, but it's nothing that a band-aid can't solve,¨ Tsuki then started to sniff something and gaze around my body till he reached my elbow. His eyes widened and he grabbed my hand once more and led me to an isolated part of the school.

¨Tsu-Tsuki It's really nothing,¨ He just continued walking without saying a word. Once we reached out destination Tsuki pinned me up against a wall and grabbed the arm where the injury was. He just looked at with wide eyes as his mouth started to open. His mouth pulled closer to the bloody are and he stuck out his tongue.

¨I-I'm so sorry Yama... I just can't control it!¨ Tsuki looked like he was about to cry and had a pained look in his eyes.

¨Tsuki I told you whenever you need me or my blood I'll be there for you. So if you need my blood now just do it.¨ I said softly. Tsukishima let the tears fall down his cheeks as he licked the blood off my wound. Though, that's all he did Tsuki just licked the wound and took care of the blood slowly coming out of it.

¨I'm sorry Yamaguchi, I just needed to do that. So just come over to my house tomorrow we'll have a sleepover ok?¨ I nodded softly and he left to walk off to class. I've made up my mind.... I love him with all my heart I love him so much it hurts.