Part 10

~ Hey! So I've made my decision regarding camp AU. I will be doing both Kagehina and Tsukiyama in the story. I will also sprinkle in a little Daisuga just because I think the ship is super cute and wholesome. This is super fun to write and it's one of the stories that I like. You guys are super freaking awesome and I love you guys! I just want to point out in the story that Yamaguchi is bisexual, so I'll do a Yachi plotline where Tsukishima gets jealous as fuck.~ <3

( Tsukishima POV)

When Yamaguchi walked out of the bathroom he walked over to the bed where I was sitting down on. He wrapped his small arms around my waist and put his face on my chest. He gave a small yawn and started to drift off to sleep. I reached up this head and started to stroke his hair, the soft and fluffy feeling of it relaxed me. My eyes started to feel heavy and before I knew it I was passed out with Yamaguchi as my blanket. Morning came quicker than I thought it would and I woke up with light beaming on my face. Yamaguchi was still asleep and the sunlight made his freckles pop. During the night he moved around a little bit and moved his head up to my neck and his legs were wrapped around mine.

"Yamaguchi, wake the hell up we have something to do today," Yamaguchi groaned as he started to wake up. His hair was slightly messed up, but still nice and fluffy.

"Morning Tsuki," Yamaguchi said as he rolled off of me and stretched out his arms and legs.

" Hurry up and get ready we're going into town!"

"What? Why?" Yamaguchi was still kinda groggy, but he was starting to fully wake up.

"Because I told you that I get to do anything I want with you today. We had a deal, so you better keep it!"

"Ok ok, so what are we doing today?"

" It's a surprise so just get dressed and brush your hair." As we both finished getting ready I grabbed a bit of money (It wasn't a bit, it was quite a lot actually) and we headed out the door. Walking into town was more or less peaceful, we passed a couple of people from Karasuno who shot me dirty looks. I shrugged it off though and continued walking, as we arrived into town I saw 2 faced that absolutely annoy me. Hinata and Kageyama the 2 ghosts. They are the dumbest couple that I have ever met! 

"Stingyshima!" Hinata called out as he ran to me while holding Kageyama's hand. Ugh, this fucking tangerine never shuts up and his boyfriend isn't any better.

" Who's this Tsukishima?" Kageyama proceeds to point at Yamaguchi while Hinata floated around him. Yamaguchi smiled at Hinata and passed his hand through the orange-haired losers' arm.

"I'm Tadashi Yamaguchi! It's umm nice to meet you both,"

" We should go to see a movie together!" Hinata shouted out " Kinda like a double date,"

"We're not dating short ass," I haven't turned Yamaguchi so from a technical standpoint our relationship is still taboo. Kageyama started to laugh at the insult I gave Hinata and quickly the black-haired boy as being hit in the arm by his lover. A quick argument soon broke out between the two, usually after a fight they start to kiss and do a shit ton of PDA.

"Tsuki let's slip away and see the movie," Yamaguchi whispered to me. Then he grabbed my arm and ran to the theater. We went to see a dumb romance movie which we both made fun of while watching.

"Damn, how dense can these characters be!"

" I know right? She's clearly interested in her so why doesn't she ask her out?" Yamaguchi whispered to me. I placed my hand on Yamaguchi's and lightly gripped it. Yamaguchi kissed me on the cheek and went back to watching the movie. God damn if he wasn't so cute!

" You're so fucking dorky Yama."

" Hinata was was right your name should be Saltyshima" Watching Yamaguchi do that immature tease made me chuckle a little. The movie finished up with a sweet ending and I saw Yamaguchi's dorky smile when the 2 girls got together.

"Alright Yamaguchi, let's grab some food."

"Ok Tsuki!" We walked out of the theater and went into a restaurant. As we looked around for a table I saw Kageyama and Hinata feeding each other. I was right, what a fucking shocker. Yamaguchi found a small table in the corner of the restaurant so most people wouldn't see us. The waiter came and we ordered some food though Yamaguchi wasn't really what to get.

"Just pick whatever you like I'm paying," Yamaguchi looked up at me and chuckled.

"No Tsuki, it's really ok,"

" Nope. You're not paying on the first date, so just pick whatever you like."

"Ok Tsuki," Yamaguchi looked down and smiled. We ate and finished up our date. We walked back to my place and decided to relax together.

"I love you Tsuki,"

"I know,"

"Don't do a fucking Star Wars reference,"

"I love you too,"