She kicks his chest back and he goes flying through the crystal floor. The cane now rests in her hands and she snaps it so he couldn't be able to use it anymore. She gives him a confident smile, but it quickly melts into an expression of pure fear.

Nikolas stood from the ground as he laughs at her. His hands ball into fists and a dark aura wraps around them. His hazel eyes become empty as they make eye contact with her (e/c) eyes, "That cane was to restrain my power so you wouldn't be able to sense it so easily. I'm going to enjoy ripping you apart."

She brings the wind to wrap around her body when he runs towards her. She puts power into it to keep him from breaking through the dome. However, whatever was wrapped around his hands was able to cut through the air dome. 

She leans back to dodge the dark fist that flies past her and she crouches down. She lands a fist to his lower torso. His body doesn't move from her strength. He chuckles and brings both his fists up. He slams them down onto her back.

Her body slams down onto the ground causing the crystal to shatter from the impact. The crystal shards pierce her jumpsuit and an anguished scream escapes her lips. She clicks her tongue and rolls to the side with the strength she had left, dodging another set of fits.

She shadow travels herself to another part of the cavern away from him. She brings her hands to her back and heals some of the crushed bones. She had to come up with a plan to keep him from killing her.

Nikolas laughs loudly and walks through the cavern, "What was all that big talk about you killing me? Or how you're going to go crazy? How embarrassing and pathetic you are. Just like your mother!"

(Y/n)'s eyes widen at the mention of her mother. She bites her bottom lip, rage building up. If she let her anger take control of her, then she would most likely lose. She would end up blowing the place away before even landing a direct hit on him.

She had to concentrate. She slams her right palm into her forehead. Her mind was becoming senseless and she couldn't keep it from falling apart. She was going to die at this rate. 

"Found you" a deep voice whispers and the crystal pillar that held up her back cracks. Shards of crystal fall down to the ground and she jumps away. She looks back at Nikolas who had punched through the crystal with the dark aura he had wrapped around his wrists.

"What do you know about my mother?" (Y/n) asks, her sweet voice now dark and frantic. 

"I know many things," he smirks at her, "For every hit you land on me, then I'll let you know something about the real world."

A light bulb goes off in her head. She knew what she would do as a last resort. She was going to get information out of him and right before dying, she'll send (c/n) back to Levi to give him the information.

"Alright," she mutters and jumps up into the air. Her feet land on the crystal wall and she brings out three needles from her pouch.

She throws them at him. He smirks at her knowing those needles were going to do no damage on his body. His hazel eyes open wide when one of them sneaks past his head and rips through his cheek's tan skin. 

Another needle flies through his left thigh while the last one stabs him in the left shoulder. He brings his right hand up to the wounded places of his body. He couldn't believe her long rage attack had  an effect on him, "How?"

"I'm not the one answering anything," she says, "Now tell me."

He chuckles as he walks forward, "You must be curious to know who my ancestor or your ancestor's sibling is so I'll quench that burning question. Gaea's brother is none other than Erebus himself."