"You aren't wrong, about feeling like something bad is going to happen. We figured out a way to send Wells- Thawne, home. Stein, Barry and Ronnie are all working on it right now. Cisco is still pretty upset though and is letting his hatred for him over power the want for him gone at the moment, though I am sure that won't last long," she half-laughed.

"Soo," I dragged out the word and gave her a face of 'go on,' "What's this plan to get rid of Eobard then?"

"You should honestly hear it from Barry, not me." She looked guilty. Like she knew something I didn't.

"Where is Allen?"

"There you are, I've been searching all over for you," I weakly laughed as I stumbled toward the Pipeline on my wobbly feet.

"Hey, yeah. Sorry Murray, I've been putting together this Time Machine- trying to at least. I really need Cisco to help me work on this. It just isn't my area of expertise, and even Felicity can't really help as much as Cisco can... but don't tell her I said that." I let out a small laugh and his smile turned to a frown. "Wait a sec, what're you doing up? You were just in pretty critical condition not too long ago. Are you feeling okay?" he asked me.

"I-"

"Hold on. Why can't I feel you?" My mouth was open but no sound came out. We stared at each other for a moment and he took up my hand, feeling a tiny spark. I felt even better for a second before the feeling of unsettled-ness fell over me over. I closed my eyes and tried to hear his thoughts once more.

"What's wrong with me?" I asked. "I don't know what even made me feel better before, but I still don't feel completely good. And now I can't hear you or feel your emotions. Everything just feels wrong," my voice cracked and a single tear rolled down my cheek.

"Hey, hey, it's okay. We can figure this out," my boyfriend smiled down at me.

"You say that, but what if we can't? I like having that connection with you. Now that it's gone I feel like I am going through withdrawal. It was only after talking to Caitlin about the wedding I missed that I started to feel better." His eyes flashed with confusion for a split second before becoming determined.

"We are talking to Thawne about this." He started to pick me up as if to run me there, but realized how weak I still was and just carried me down the rest of the way to the containment cells. He set me down before pulling up Thawne's cell. I looked into the eyes of Harrison Wells and couldn't even muster up the energy to hate him. His dark eyes went from a cocky smirk to concern.

"What's wrong?" Barry scoffed in response,

"You're saying you don't know?"

"Well I have an idea but I need to know what is happening before giving my assessment." He put his hands behind his back and stepped up to the glass to inspect me.

"Cisco vibed me back. I think changing the timeline is affecting me hard, but I don't know why," I rubbed the back of my head and stared at the floor.

"Of course it is affecting you. You have no idea what was supposed to happen," Thawne replied condescendingly.

"Alright, if you want our help you need to drop that fucking attitude and talk," Barry barked at him. Wells/Thawne raised his eyes in surprise but conceded.

"Your sister, my other aunt, Raine, was supposed to defeat you on the bridge, but only temporarily. Weiss wasn't supposed to be destroyed. Luckily what happens to either of you doesn't effect my existence, but the space time continuum has realized things didn't go according to plan and faltered. What you're feeling is the impact of an altered timeline that greatly effects your future.