Happy Ending

Zak's point of view

What can I say what a amazing day it has been for Aaron and Victoria there wedding day has been perfect which I'm so happy for them, if anyone deserves a great wedding day it's Aaron and Victoria.

I have to admit it's been a great day for all of us, even me and my beautiful wife Catherine (y/n), throughout the whole day its just a reminder of how perfect mine and Catherine's (y/n) wedding day was a year ago.

Catherine's (y/n) point of view

I love a great wedding but what makes it perfect is when it's your best friends wedding. I'm so happy that Aaron's and Victoria's wedding day has been perfect, if anyone deserves a great day it's those two.

As expected Zak's, Billy's and Jay's best men speech was out of this world, each and every one of their speechs made me have happy tears. You can see all of the guys really do love each other as brothers and they would be really lost without eachother.

As the evening goes on you can really see how happy Aaron and Victoria really are especially when it was their first dance. After the first dance there was alot of dancing and partying, at one point Zak even dragged me up to dance with him, after a while everything was starting to slow down and near enough all of the guests have headed home. Once again another slow song came on, and as we was starting to get ready to leave Zak wrapped his arms around me I whispered in my ear.

Zak: "let's dance to this last song baby"

How could I refuse that, I want to be close to my amazing husband every single second of every day I can. I love being in Zak's arms where I feel safe, protected and loved. Zak held my hand in his, lead me to the dance floor and wrapped his arms around me whilst we danced.

Zak's point of view

I can never get enough holding Catherine (y/n) in my arms, all I want to do every single minute of every single day is to hold her tight in my arms and to never let go. I don't ever want to lose her again, if I ever lost Catherine (y/n) and our two beautiful kids I would be lost and broken. They are my whole world and I'd do anything to keep them all safe.

As I held Catherine (y/n) in my arms as we danced I couldn't help but feel everything in my life is perfect right now. I'm the most luckiest guy in the world.... I have a beautiful wife, two beautiful children and dog to call my own. Not only that we have a beautiful home together that we share, amazing family and the best friends anyone can have in the world who I get to go on alot of adventures with.

I still can't believe how much my life has changed in these few years and I'm eternally grateful for everything I have in my life. As I held my wife in my arms I looked around and saw all the guys was dancing with their girls too, you can clearly see each and every one of us are very happy right now.

After the song ended it was finally time to go, the wedding is over and what a amazing day it has been for Aaron and Victoria. I wish them a lifetime of happiness and hope for the future. After we said our goodbyes for now me and Catherine (y/n) was finally on our way home and I couldn't wait to get home to continue to hold my wife in my arms all night.

Once we finally arrived home and got inside, I wrapped my arms around Catherine (y/n) again and started telling her how much she means to me.

Zak: "baby I know I keep telling you how much you mean to me, but you really do mean the world to me and so does Cody and Sophia. I can't live without any of you in my life. If I could go back in time to change anything, there's nothing in the world I would change except for meeting you, I'd change that moment in my life in a heartbeat if I could.

I'd change it so I could have met you alot sooner than we did and made you mine a lot sooner than I did. Out of all the ups and downs we have had I still wouldn't change them, if anything those moments have made our love for each other and our relationship stronger than anything.

I never want to lose you or the kids again, if I lost you all I would die without you all. I don't know what lies in store for us in the future but I do know our love for each other will last forever. To be honest baby I can't wait to spend every single second with you on our journey in the future, I can't imagine going through it all with anyone else but you..... I love you with all my heart and soul baby"

I looked at Catherine (y/n) and all I can see in her eyes was pure happy tears and she has the most beautiful smile on her I have ever seen.

Catherine (y/n): "I love you with all my heart and soul more Zak. I can't ever live without you too baby, you mean the whole world to me and I never want to lose you again baby.

No matter what happens in the future baby I know I'll always be with you for everything and I'll love, comfort and support you through everything you do. I'll always love you Zak, I don't want to be with anyone else but you baby, you and me are forever meant to be... We always have and we always will. I love you with all my heart and soul more baby".

I have to admit I started to get happy tears in my eyes myself and I smiled one of my beautiful smiles that I know she loves on me. I couldn't wait anymore I wrapped my arms around Catherine (y/n) again before I started to kiss her passionately, through the heat of the moment I picked my girl up in my arms and carried her up the stairs. Then walked into our room still firmly holding her in my arms and kicking the door closed behind us......

To spend the whole night together sealing our never ending love for one another in each others embraces....