Seeking Help

Zak's point of view

After me and Jay went down stairs and into the living room, I grabbed my phone and dialed Bishop Bryan's and sister Mary's number.

Sister Mary: "Hey Zak, how's it going?"

Zak: "Hey could be better"

Bishop Bryan: "what's wrong Zak?"

Zak: "Catherine (y/n) has a really bad attachment and nothing is getting rid of it, can you both come over to try and help us please"

Sister Mary: "we're on the way, see you soon"

Bishop Bryan: "do you know what demon is affecting her?"

Zak: "no, just a really bad one"

Bishop Bryan: "we're in our way, see you soon"

Zak: "see you soon"

I ended the call and can feel myself starting to break down.

Jay: "everything's going to be OK bro, we'll get Catherine (y/n) out of this"

I was just about to say something back to Jay when we both heard Catherine (y/n) scream out our names.

Catherine (y/n): "Zak! Jay!"

We both shot up the stairs and quickly ran to mine and Catherine's (y/n) bedroom. As soon as I opened the door, we both saw the demonic figure standing over Catherine (y/n).

I saw red and ran over to Catherine (y/n) to help her and to stop the demon from hurting her. I don't know how but I actually managed to grab the demonic shadow figure and held it tight in my hands in a death grip like hold.

It placed its clawed hand on my arm to try and free itself but fortunately it placed its hand on my cross tattoo, as soon as it made contact with the tattoo I saw it flinch and quickly pulled its hand away as it screeched with pain.

I don't know what came over me but I actually felt my eyes change and I knew my blue-green colour changed to a very intimidating red colour, they was so red they was  glowing.

I quickly looked at my girl and saw she was showing fear in her eyes.

Catherine's (y/n) point of view

Zak had the demon in his grip, I couldn't believe what I was seeing right in front of me, I didn't even know that could happen. As I was looking at Zak he quickly looked at me and noticed his eyes was glowing red.

Fear ran through me, and I didn't know what what to think.

Catherine (y/n): "Jay, please untie me"

Without any hesitaion Jay came over to me and started to untie me.

Catherine (y/n): "Jay, what up with Zak? His eyes are glowing red"

Jay quickly looked at Zak and noticed himself that Zak's eyes was in fact red.

Jay: "jeez haven't seen that in a while"

Catherine (y/n): "wait, what do you mean?"

Jay: "I'll tell you soon, just run"

Run? Where am I going to go? I didn't want to ask anymore, I just quickly left the room and ran down stairs. As I heard a big crash upstairs I looked behind me quickly and then I tripped over and went falling down the stairs.

I managed to get up but I was in pain in a couple of areas, I didn't know where I was going so I quickly went into Zak's home theater room. I quickly went by some of the chairs and hid myself.

I don't know how long I've been here but as soon as I heard Zak calling for me I came out of hiding.

Zak: "Catherine (y/n)?"

I quickly made my way to Zak, as soon as he saw me he wrapped his arms around me tight, he pulled away slightly and placed his hands on the side of my face and checked me over.

Zak: "are you OK baby?"

Catherine (y/n): "I'm OK"

Zak smiled at me before he embraced me tight in his arms again.

Catherine (y/n): "are you OK baby? what happened to you back there, your eyes changed colour?"

Zak: "don't worry baby, its OK... I'm OK"

I can see Zak wanted to avoid that conversation but I really needed to know.

Catherine (y/n): "Zak?"

Zak: "do you remember our first episode at Bobby Mackey's and I got seriously affected?"

Catherine (y/n): "yeah"

Zak: "Well I've had it ever since then... No matter how many cleansing rituals and how many times I've been blessed after any type of possessions, I still have that".

Why hasn't Zak said anything about this to me before, it scared me seeing him like that and I actually hope not to see that side again.

Catherine (y/n): "why didn't you tell me about this before baby, it scared me seeing you like that"

Zak: "I didn't want to scare you... It doesn't come out like that all the time, only when I'm beyond extremely pissed off"

Catherine (y/n): "I don't want to see you like that again Zak... It scared me, I thought you was affected again"

Zak saw me about to break down so he came over to me and wrapped his arms around tight.

Zak: "it won't happen again baby, it only came out as I saw that demon hurt you. I just want to protect you and keep you safe, including our children"

Catherine (y/n): "is Cody and Sophia still at your mom's?"

Zak: "yeah, I've asked her to keep them for a couple more days, so we can help you. I hate to admit it baby but I'm scared that you still have the attachment, the demon dissappeard from me but I know it's still around"

Seeing Zak hurt like this made my heart ache... I'm scared too, but as I'm myself at the moment I need to make myself strong, I need to fight it.

Catherine (y/n): "Zak its OK... I'm scared too, I know it's still around but I promise you I'm trying my hardest to be strong for you. I'm not gonna let it win this fight"

Zak smiled at me before he leaned in and kissed me. God I have missed feeling him hold me and kiss me. What with everything going on it feels like forever ago since Zak held me or kissed me, but in reality he did all of that before I got taken over.

As Zak held me in his arms, there was a knock at the door.

Zak: "it's bishop Bryan and sister Mary, they're here to help you"

I might not be affected right now but I sure can feel something starting to get rallied up with our visitors visit.

Be strong, I need to be strong.

Zak knew something was starting up again so he quickly opened the door and greeted bishop Bryan and sister Mary. As Zak went to Bishop Bryan and sister Mary, Jay came over to me and comforted me as he can see something was starting to happen to me again.

Bishop Bryan: "hi Zak, Catherine (y/n) and Jay"

Sister Mary: "Hey everyone"

They both walked in and came over to me.

Sister Mary: "everything's going to be OK sweetie"

I couldn't say anything just nodded my head, but internally I was saying no.

Bishop Bryan: "now Catherine (y/n) as you've seen us perform before we're gonna start of easy before it gets intense, do you understand?"

Again all I could do was nod my head. I walked over to the couch and sat down, Zak came over to me and sat next to me and held my hand in his. Even Jay came over and stayed close.

Soon enough, things was on its way to hopefully free me from this evil.