New Start

Zak's point of view

What a amazing day and night we had last night. After our wedding reception finished we went back to ours to spend our first night as husband and wife. Now it's the next day and the new start of our next chapter in our life, as I woke up more I looked over at my beautiful wife and saw she's still sleeping peacefully.

As much as I wanted to stay in bed with her all day we can't. I wrapped my arms around Catherine (y/n) and woke her up gently by kissing her. It didn't take long til she looked at me with a beautiful smile on her face.

Zak: "morning my beautiful wife"

Catherine (y/n): "morning, oh it still feels weird calling me that"

Zak: "good weird or bad weird?"

Catherine (y/n): "great weird, it won't take me long to get used to it"

Zak: "I hope it won't baby"

I kissed Catherine (y/n) on her cheek and wrapped my arms around her more.

Zak: "what do you want to do today baby?"

Catherine (y/n): "stay in bed with you all day"

Don't tempt me baby

Zak: "as much as I want to do that too baby we can't. How about you, me and Gracie go for a walk"

Catherine (y/n): "perfect and then later on can we spend time with my family?"

Zak: "of course we can beautiful"

I have to admit it did and does feel weird not having Cody and Sophia here with us, but we both know they are safe and having a great time with Catherine's (y/n) family.

Zak: "first things first, let's have some breakfast"

So with that we both got out of bed and got dressed ready to start our day and went downstairs to have some breakfast.

Catherine's (y/n) point of view

After a very yummy breakfast me, Zak and Gracie got ready and we was soon on our way to our favourite hiking spot. I don't know how long we have been walking for but by the time we stopped and looked around you can see the strip in the distance. No matter how many times we've hiked up here I can never get tired of this view.

As we was looking around I couldn't resist and took a photo of our view. What was pretty strange but yet cool was the area we lived in is in the shadow but yet Las Vegas strip is shining in the sunlight.

Zak: "shall we head back baby?"

Catherine (y/n): "OK baby"

I was really enjoying our hike but I have to admit I was glad we're heading back home, I didn't want to worry Zak but my back was starting to hurt pretty bad. We was nearly at the bottom of the mountain and on our way home when suddenly my leg gave way and I fell to the floor.