New Adventures

Catherine's (y/n) point of view

After the day from hell and pain, I'm so thankful I've woken up to another day and I feel better. As I look over at Zak he was still fast asleep, I didn't want to wake him so I carefully kissed his cheek and I got out of bed and made my way to Cody's room to see him.

Catherine (y/n): "hey Cody bear"

Cody: "mama"

I picked Cody up and gave him a big cuddle and kissed his cheek before I got him ready for the day, then I took him downstairs to feed him breakfast. As I walked into the living room I was surprised to see Aaron and Billy on the couches. Billy saw me and started to wake up more.

Billy: "morning sis"

Catherine (y/n): "morning bro, sorry did I wake you?"

Billy: "no I was just about to get up..how you feeling?"

Catherine (y/n): "better than yesterday, thanks bro"

Billy: "glad to hear, is Zak still asleep?"

Catherine (y/n): "yeah, I didn't want to wake him so I left him sleep longer"

As I put Cody in his highchair I started making his breakfast and fed it to him when it was ready.

Billy: "I'll feed Cody for you sis"

Catherine (y/n): "thanks Billy, I'll make start on breakfast"

I decided to make some bacon, egg and pancakes and got some fruit ready just in case the guys didn't want any bacon and eggs with their pancakes. As I got busy with breakfast Zak came into the kitchen, still looking very sleepy.

Zak: "morning" he said as he yawned.

Catherine (y/n): "morning baby"

Zak: "are you cooking breakfast?"

Catherine (y/n): "I sure am"

Zak: "baby you need to relax and not do too much to harm the baby"

Catherine (y/n): "Zak I'm fine honest"

Zak: "as long as you're safe that's the main thing"

Billy: "so Zak when is our next investigation?"

Zak: "in a couple of weeks, we're investigating a location in Alton Illinois called miniral springs Hotel"

Catherine (y/n): "sounds cool"

Zak: "it does and the history is really cool too, do you know Dakota?"

Catherine (y/n): "yeah"

Zak: "he's coming on the investigation with us"

Catherine (y/n): "cool, did you want me to come too?"

Zak: "we'll have to see baby, the building might not be safe"

Catherine (y/n): "OK"

I love that Zak wants to keep me safe, but I worry about hims and the rest of the guys safety too. I know they've been to loads of locations like that before but it makes my anxiety shoot through the roof knowing they're potentially stepping into a very dangerous building.

Zak's point of view

I really want Catherine (y/n) to come on this investigation but the building isn't safe and I don't want Catherine (y/n) to get hurt. That's another reason I've asked Dakota to come with us instead, we've all been to loads of locations like this before and I do worry for our safety but picturing Catherine (y/n) in places like that makes me have panic attacks.